Reviews for James, Are You In The Closet?
shinco chapter 1 . 11/8/2003
THAT WAS SO AWESOME! That was HILARIOUS! I'm DEFINITELY putting it on my favorite stories list and putting you on my favorite author's list! I have a dorky best friend and I think you guys would get along so well! His idioticness is even rubbing off on me! HA, HA, HA! ~_ Thanks a lot for writing that! That was just SO cool!
leen02x chapter 1 . 11/8/2003
wow, thats more crazy than me and my BFF in computer class when the teachers not there. : ) it was real funny
Stryder chapter 1 . 3/14/2002
Oh god. This is so... funny.
frostgin chapter 1 . 12/2/2001
funny!
Giesbrecht chapter 1 . 6/18/2001
Sugar high or no, that was not only plenty coherent, it was also quite funny. MY idea is my little short story Nikki's Island. That thing's a lot less coherent. But I like this. I like the absurdity of it. Cool.
Freek Out chapter 1 . 5/5/2001
LOL! *pins purple post it note on the back of James' heaD* now where was i? Yess, another utterly insane fanfaic author like myself! With an utterly insane fanfic to match. But i love utterly insane! So this is a good revieeewwwwwwww BYE! - DeViLs AnGeL
Dip Stick chapter 1 . 3/30/2001
please pick a view point and stick with it. yer story was one word and it rymes with "adoring".
Artful chapter 1 . 3/29/2001
Gah, this is sick. Embarrasment humor at its finest. Tormenting ppl is fun if they deserve it, or up to a point, but this is too far. :)
manny chapter 1 . 3/29/2001
You dared me. And yeah, that was random as heck, but hey, random good. And oh yes, the humor is whacked but oh what fun are people without whacked senses of humor. Wow that looks wrong...senses of humor. Oh well I'm going now. Yes. You are insane, but I think you know that. And you're not getting any of my medication, 'cause I need it. Y'know. Yeah.