Reviews for Of His Darkness
Tristyn Des Fleurs chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Oh my God. I found it. This was my favourite original fiction thing when I was a teenager. Like, I don't even know what I'm doing with my life anymore. (j/k, I do— I'm going to re-read this, obviously.)
Carrie chapter 21 . 11/12/2007
I can't believe that so few people have read and reviewed this story. It is long, but it is most certainly a worthy read. Very well-written with well developed characters. Very dismal atmosphere, but worth it at the end of the novel. I hope to see more writings by you as time goes on, but wanted to be the first to tell you that this is a great story.

Thanks for the good read,

Carrie
Carrie chapter 16 . 11/12/2007
Um...

I'm reading your story (duh,) but you already posted this chapter a lot earlier. And looking at the next chapter, it appears something is missing.

Just noticed that no one else had pointed this out and I figured you'd want to know...
justemoi chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
really good start, please UD soon!
Ivi chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
good start, and a really great read. One thing you ought to look out for is over using pronouns. It was hard to believe that these were only the leftovers of her city—those who had been unwilling to leave when everyone else had. “Wandering the crowded halls of what had once been the civic center of her city” Her city...get the point. Also you tend to over write, a few powerful words can make a discription. A few powerful words and a ton of weak ones kill it. Although your writing improves as your chapters go on, Ive read through four but for right now I am only comenting on this one.
delight chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
Very impressed, I hope to read more soon