Reviews for DreamBoy
TiffyCakes chapter 9 . 2/10/2010
This chapter made me laugh. When you mentioned the Red Coats. I thought it was funny.

I hope she finds a way out. I hope Andy gets back on track with his duty and not side tracked with that girl.

Your story has been very interesting, and I hope that my reviews have encouraged you to finish writing it. I read in a fourm that you needed a way to end this. Well if you think of a way to get her out of her dream, and ler her tell Andy how she really feels, then get her life back in order you should know how the rest goes and end it there. I really hope to read more when you come up with an ending.
TiffyCakes chapter 8 . 2/10/2010
Its sad how Ellisha is in a coma now. I get why she is, but her mother is scared. I think this was a really good chapter too.
TiffyCakes chapter 7 . 2/10/2010
I really liked this chapther a lot. This is becoming very interesting and very good.
TiffyCakes chapter 6 . 2/10/2010
I can't believe Andy is a Dream Angel. It's pretty sweet. I think its awesome that Ellisa gets to meet Andy now, but that now she is stuck in her dreams.
TiffyCakes chapter 5 . 2/10/2010
I would've never guessed Andy would become an Angel. This is a sweet story. I love how it is turning out.
TiffyCakes chapter 4 . 2/10/2010
Wow this chapter was intense! I liked it a lot.
TiffyCakes chapter 3 . 2/10/2010
I really like this chapter a lot. I love how you have introduced a few new characters. Its too bad that Elisha couldn't have met Andy. I think they could've been great friends.
TiffyCakes chapter 2 . 2/10/2010
At first I was confused, but then you were like let me take you back two or three days. I like how your story Dream Boy is going. The concept and everything is great. The ending of this chapter just to keep you reading and seeing whats next. It's said how Andy died though.
TiffyCakes chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
Your proglue was very interesting. I loved just reading how you made you story sound. I can't wait to read the rest.
Waiting4Him chapter 9 . 3/11/2009
FINISH, FINISH, FINISH! Of course, i cant say nothin but still... plz finish! - i luv this story and have been following it since the beginning! _
Aero's Twin chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
I love your first chapter. Amazing introduction; I can't wait to read the rest. You've started in a captivating way. I love how you've used this chapter to explain the preface while still allowing everything to remain almost totally unknown.
a far better fate chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
This is a really great idea. Pretty original, but (and I mean NO offense at all) it's a bit repetitive. You say a couple of the same things more than once-even though repetition can be good-and it's a bit too much. Just work on using it in a different way and this could be an amazing story. I think you've got great potential, honestly, but this isn't a very good first chapter, or prologue or whatever to get the reader interested. The last two lines are a great catch though. "Too bad I met him in my dream. And so, I shall begin my story." I love those lines.

I'm going to read on, because your probably like me, where the first chapter isn't as good as the last, because as you write you get more into it and do better. I'm really liking the concept though. I promise, I'm just trying to help you. I'd love to see something like this published and the better it becomes, the more likely that will be.

Trying not to be harsh, moving to the next chapter, loving the mystery of the boy on the motorcycle.
sourgummyworms2007 chapter 9 . 3/9/2008
I didn't see nemore grammer problems. this is an interesting story. the devil is that doctor dude. and andy just got tempted by the devil. interesting. sorry that it took me so long, my laptop had suddenly started to act crazy.
sourgummyworms2007 chapter 5 . 3/9/2008
breath her body take. Stupid clock. (took)
sourgummyworms2007 chapter 3 . 3/7/2008
allowed. oh i'm an idiot. don't worry bout the snuck out thing. sorry its the country girl in me.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »