Reviews for All Is Fair In Hate and War
heyyitsmeexo chapter 20 . 11/5/2010
this was one of the best stories i have ever read on fictionpress. it was AMAZING. i absolutely loved all the characters [except shelby of course] and everything just fit together perfectly. thank you for your awesomeness :)
mahi chapter 20 . 10/30/2010
Wow..I absolutely loved this story..I wish I had a fun group like them back in high school..And the Krabby Patty and the ducks comment..hilarious!
mahi chapter 12 . 10/29/2010
Hey this story is really different and I love it..not like the usual ones were the guy dates the queen bitch and then the heroine feels so bad and heartbroken and does nothing to get him back...atleast Ally goes to all that extent.
Alanisaur chapter 20 . 5/22/2010
Loved the story! What happened to Ravens? He had a crush on Allison and what? Nothing came from that, but it's okay it's still pretty good. :) Keep writing!

BlankPage
allybooklover6677 chapter 20 . 8/7/2008
I really liked the story! NIice ending, at least they got them back! The trailer was really good too!
Hazelnut Romance chapter 20 . 5/2/2008
love it!
julieell093 chapter 20 . 1/19/2008
hey great story. is it done?
Seisaset chapter 20 . 12/27/2007
oo good chapter please update soon
InvisibleLight chapter 20 . 12/27/2007
I loved it! It was hilarious, especially the part where their moms came, ooh and the ducks. Haha, you did a great job. I can't wait for the epilogue. Good luck

-GN Perone
xjennnny chapter 20 . 12/26/2007
freakign aesome (: update soon please & tank you
Hypa To Hell And Back chapter 20 . 12/26/2007
ok sum up of all chapters...wow i love every part of it the scarhy ness the falling and the secret asociation (cant spell) thingy i love that and the duck its just clessic really it is love it all and im speach less one question...

is there going to be any more not coz if there is then yay i cant wait really i cant fantasmastic

jen
Deenu12 chapter 20 . 12/24/2007
ahaha that chapter was hilarious. the ducks? haha
Singers To The Back chapter 20 . 12/24/2007
YAY !

:D
shy green rock chapter 20 . 12/24/2007
YAY! GREAT JOB!
EverythingWeHad chapter 20 . 12/24/2007
LOLOL! I loved itt! LOVED it.

Great revenge, Jules. Purfecto. D

I can't wait for the epilogue. Yurps.

I have a feeling it's gonna be good. :P
266 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »