Reviews for Shoelaces Undone
bvc chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
Loved the story, this is how true relationships should start. Simply and honestly.
NeverHeardOfYou chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
i love the story.

especially when she asked why he tied her shoelaces..

i love it love it love it love it love it..!

good jobb!
chocolate and bananas chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
So, so, so very well-written.

I love the simplicity.

I love the randomness.

I love the way you presented it in such a way that just gives me that heart-fluttering feeling.

Thanks for sharing such a wonderful piece. Hope you write more ;)
chael16 chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
aw...that was so was it by any chance,true story? lucky for the person who has this wonderful love story.
ghurl00 chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
thats the cutest thing ever. very random but cute and sweet. i love it.:D
CharlotteBradhadair chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
i thought it was really sweet especially the guy

Gloomy Emo Claws chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
A story is always good when it makes their reader smile :)

IMO, the line which i think impacted the story the most was his reply about not wanting her to fall just yet - shows how much he loves her :)
annoyance chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
This was beautiful.
Selenite chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Aw that was one of the sweetest stories I've read on here i luved it . My 2 favorite parts are...1- The note at the wedding 2 why he tied he laces and my 2nd is this line...Each time we met, our dreams, our fears, our hopes and everything about ourselves were slowly revealed. Everything I learned about him, I treasured. Every movement he made, I remembered. Every smile he gave me, I counted... I realy like that i wanna use it as a qoute on my profile but only if u allow me?
SmearedRedTearDrops chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
aw this was so sweet!
akb-inactive chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
[I didn’t want you to fall just yet.]

That's the stuff dreams are made of! HAha!
Molten Silver Shade chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
This is just so CUTE! I love how their relationship progressed, and how they met was just... I've never seen that before. His reply to her question, “Why did you tie my shoes out of nowhere that day?”, brought tears to my eyes. Thanks for bring a smile to my face.:D

TinuvielDork chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
This is utterly adorable! Just as she fell for him quietly and quickly I fell in love with this story. I like how neither of the characters were given names, just personalities and traits. Reading this brought a smile to my face. It's something I want to come back and read over and over again.

LiMay chapter 1 . 6/16/2009