Reviews for Shoelaces Undone
BrunetteAmbition chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
I absolutely loved this story! "I didnt want you to fall just yet."

It was so adorable I nearly cried! Im all for cutesy little oneshots, and yours are excellent!

Thank you, youve done a wonderful job x.
Hallowheart chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
So Fucking Beautiful..

Pardon my French but I'm reading this while 'Hey there Delilah'- Plain White Tees is on and it feels perfect.
MelodieCC chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
this is such a cute story! and that line "I didn't want you to fall just yet" was so cheesy and romantic... :)
elma chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
That was so sweet my gosh, I'm practically melting! Haha. I liked it as it was. :)
bvc chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
Loved the story, this is how true relationships should start. Simply and honestly.
NeverHeardOfYou chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
i love the story.

especially when she asked why he tied her shoelaces..

i love it love it love it love it love it..!

good jobb!
chocolate and bananas chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
So, so, so very well-written.

I love the simplicity.

I love the randomness.

I love the way you presented it in such a way that just gives me that heart-fluttering feeling.

Thanks for sharing such a wonderful piece. Hope you write more ;)
chael16 chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
aw...that was so was it by any chance,true story? lucky for the person who has this wonderful love story.
ghurl00 chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
thats the cutest thing ever. very random but cute and sweet. i love it.:D
CharlotteBradhadair chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
i thought it was really sweet especially the guy

Gloomy Emo Claws chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
A story is always good when it makes their reader smile :)

IMO, the line which i think impacted the story the most was his reply about not wanting her to fall just yet - shows how much he loves her :)
annoyance chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
This was beautiful.
Selenite chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Aw that was one of the sweetest stories I've read on here i luved it . My 2 favorite parts are...1- The note at the wedding 2 why he tied he laces and my 2nd is this line...Each time we met, our dreams, our fears, our hopes and everything about ourselves were slowly revealed. Everything I learned about him, I treasured. Every movement he made, I remembered. Every smile he gave me, I counted... I realy like that i wanna use it as a qoute on my profile but only if u allow me?
SmearedRedTearDrops chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
aw this was so sweet!
akb-inactive chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
[I didn’t want you to fall just yet.]

That's the stuff dreams are made of! HAha!
212 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »