Reviews for Shoelaces Undone
Gloomy Emo Claws chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
A story is always good when it makes their reader smile :)

IMO, the line which i think impacted the story the most was his reply about not wanting her to fall just yet - shows how much he loves her :)
annoyance chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
This was beautiful.
Selenite chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Aw that was one of the sweetest stories I've read on here i luved it . My 2 favorite parts are...1- The note at the wedding 2 why he tied he laces and my 2nd is this line...Each time we met, our dreams, our fears, our hopes and everything about ourselves were slowly revealed. Everything I learned about him, I treasured. Every movement he made, I remembered. Every smile he gave me, I counted... I realy like that i wanna use it as a qoute on my profile but only if u allow me?
SmearedRedTearDrops chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
aw this was so sweet!
akb-inactive chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
[I didn’t want you to fall just yet.]

That's the stuff dreams are made of! HAha!
Molten Silver Shade chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
This is just so CUTE! I love how their relationship progressed, and how they met was just... I've never seen that before. His reply to her question, “Why did you tie my shoes out of nowhere that day?”, brought tears to my eyes. Thanks for bring a smile to my face.:D

Shade
TinuvielDork chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
This is utterly adorable! Just as she fell for him quietly and quickly I fell in love with this story. I like how neither of the characters were given names, just personalities and traits. Reading this brought a smile to my face. It's something I want to come back and read over and over again.

Fantastic!

Tin
LiMay chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
x) aaww super sweet.

made me tear.
MaPluie chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
This is so cheesy. But in a good way. ;p
literati papier chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
how sweet the short story is:)
jazewaze chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
Wow.

:']

Beautiful story.

[sigh]
indijana chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
This is such a beautiful and hopeful story! It made me laugh and cry, I love it... Great Job!
Boo chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
ahh...that was really sweet:)
justabasketcase chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
I know it's a little too late, but what the heck? I still want to tell you how much of a great writer you are. I love the story, really. Great plot and all. :)

Later. :D
sweet vanilla mint chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
THIS IS SO SWEET! :) I love it. Thanks for posting!
202 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »