Reviews for Guilt
Captain Lucky chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
I liked your way of talking about guilt like an actual presence, and don't worry about being cliche. True is true.

CL
smile for the sunshine chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
That's the art of poetry: making it say what you want it to say. It doesn't have to be true. And it doesn't matter what people think. No one heres knows you. Ya know? That's what I love about it. And only a few people that I know really have an fp so I write either how I feel or weird ideas that I've gotten. That's the beauty of being a writer. Don't worry about coming out and saying that you've never done it. Show, don't tell. Emotions will come out so much clearer if you put yourself within the person that you are conveying's shoes and write from their perspectives. The more you emote and the deeper the poem is, the better it is. I think you could have made your last stanza a little less cliched and the poem a little more unique. Nonetheless, it's a good start. Keep writing. )
Vester chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
WOW. I suffer from anxiety and until now I had SEVERE guilt issues. To the point where I felt physical pain whenever I did ANYTHING wrong. It was so bad I swear. This caught my eye because of my experiences.
Catcher in the Rye chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
THAT WAS SUPER GOOD! I'm adding it to my favourites!
A Sweet Escape chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
oh so true...*sigh*

Katt

i love u dahhling

good jobb
The Candle Thief chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
Very good. But for some reason, I liked the beginning better than the ending. The last two stanzas seemed a little lazy to me, that's all. *shrug* But poetry is freedom. Do with it what you want.

-Ramen
Molly Rose Franklund chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
haha. Like you said the last line is very cliche, but i like the poem. Its good. :)