Reviews for Destiny
Midnight Adrenaline chapter 8 . 5/6/2008
Beautiful ending. It's realistic, not like she just gets over it instantly. She's still sad, she doesn't just forget the incident. It's good.
Midnight Adrenaline chapter 7 . 5/5/2008
Nice ending. Is the epilogue tens yars later (typical epilogue) or something else? I've only ever finished one story (Surrendering) and wish I could be a little more like you (with the finishing stories thing). Kinda hard when you're writing three stories at a time... keep writing.:)
Midnight Adrenaline chapter 6 . 3/17/2008
Aw. It's great to see that she's getting better. Keep writing.

PS: I put the names of my reviewers in my bio. Just so you know I also do a little something for my reviewers, like you do for yours.
Midnight Adrenaline chapter 5 . 3/4/2008
Nice chapter ending. Now please update!
Midnight Adrenaline chapter 4 . 3/4/2008
This chapter is the only one so far that managed to make me cry. So sad, you really managed to convey Tristin's emotions to us readers (at least me).
Arina222 chapter 5 . 1/11/2008
I only have one thing to say: Update, please? :'(
Arina222 chapter 3 . 1/11/2008
That's a lot of people not breathing all at once. I wonder what the after effects of such a thing would be.

Very lousy airbags.
Arina222 chapter 2 . 1/11/2008
What a terrible phrasing! (by her parents)
Anne chapter 4 . 10/29/2007
Wow, i just dont know what to say...this story pretty much explains how i am feeling. i lost my best friend not too long ago and i felt like i had nobody to turn to for help...this story was really great, it reminded me of my best friend so much that i had tears in my eyes. it was so great...thanks.
Moonlight Tigress chapter 3 . 8/27/2007
this was intersting, i really liked it. please continue, this is so sad! :(
Catcher in the Rye chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
aww that's soo sad. ( very good though I liked it. Thanks for putting my story on your alert list!