Reviews for Making Love
fishslappinghighlandflinger chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
This is so amazing. I am in awe of the beauty of your poems.

Stan the Nerd
tearing hands chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
Haunting and heartbreaking. I loved "Her fingers glide across the invisible curve / Flatness gripping her fingertips." Of all the poems of yours that I've read, I think this is one of my very favorites. Probably of all of the poems that I've ever read.
whispered something profound chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
ong this whole this is fantastically beautiful and then the last line makes it one of the best poems i have ever read. ah lovely lovely lovely!

much much much respect,

sunshine
Jessie chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
Okay, this is even better. You stun me, breathtaking. I know none of this is constructive but it is all I have to offer you, honestly. I can honestly say that this on the level with the works of my college friends.
Faithless Juliet chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
This is such an interesting piece from you - I don't think I can remember reading anything like this from your portfolio of work. The title really grabed me, but the images and the line of drama that comes through this piece is almost intiarly different. The whole piece was like a sing song of the depth of lonlieness and empanthy that I think most modern girls feel now-a-days. The idea of love as just love, or even just sex, and how that love is sometimes foolishly represented in a child - a new life, if you will, and how that life is effected and so on. You're detail was amazing, and the depth, I truely enjoyed this, I know that I've said it before, but there's such a strong maturity in your writing now. I really enjoyed it. Keep up the good work.

Much love,

Juliet.
SirScott chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
Beautiful poem.

SirScott
burning in effigy chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
intense in a low-key kind of way

absolutely love your descriptions (last line made me smile)

"Loneliness’ hands digging into her soul/Tearing at her emptiness and making it something more/Skin breaking into people pieces of what was/What can never be again"- sharp and honest; beautiful stanza
All Alone With Her Thoughts chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
Oh?

I really like the last line, it's amazing. (As always!)

Rowan.