Reviews for Much Better
SweetSarah2 chapter 10 . 7/26/2011
That completely sucks. I don't blame you for taking your stuff offline. It's so stupid that people do this.

Anyways, good luck with your stories on Plagiarism Haven...I just might join it one day if you guys let me. :)
SweetSarah2 chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
It's sad that this is mostly true. Teenage guys do suck sometimes and I feel for Jamie (or I would if she wasn't a fictional character). I understand exactly about the pretty, popular girls who don't know what 'shy' means and I can completely agree. The guy coming up and tucking her hair behind her hair was cute and made me go 'Awww'.

Hopefully things get better for her and she relises she's good, if not perfect, the way she is. :D
bbystace chapter 10 . 7/18/2011
Oh please will you send me the rest of this story it kinda hits home for me so I wanna know whats gonna happen and I promise I wont steal it for one I dont have a blog and 2 I dont know how to write a story on here I tried you can go check it out but I dont know how to add chapters abd 3 its totally against my morals and I kinda know how you feel if someone didnt work hard on something when you did then they shouldnt get the credit anyways please just by the first page I can tell its gonna be an amazing story p.s. Sorry if I misspelled a couple things or anything like that im kinda typing from a phone : )
wildyoungthings chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
At first, as I was reading through the beginning part of the chapter, I was a little discouraged by the life story, mostly because it was told through a plain voice. But as I think about it, the plain voice matches the plain person, and I hope it doesn't change, because it's the story, the plot that will give the voice room to mature and to become more exciting.

"Well, if you can believe it, something exciting actually happened to me. Okay, maybe not exciting, but definitely bizarre."

That sentence didn't really seem necessary? Mostly because we as readers ARE eager to get the ball rolling. By this time, I'm impatient to hear about the inevitable hot guy! Haha.

"(lovely Vaquero High situated in the smallest town I ever had the displeasure to reside in.)"

Such a witty sentence. I love reading that.

"To say his mouth was actually "quirked" would probably be the best way to describe his smile."

Eh. That's kind of awkward wording.

"Whoa."

Cliffhanger. Not fair.

I love this story so far. It has a good, girl-next-door sort of feel.
Cupids.Jaded chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
this story really was amazing i wish you didn't take it done i would have loved to re-read it! :(
owlular chapter 9 . 5/10/2011
Your characters are so... relatable. Even though this would probably never happen to me (don't I wish!), I still have this sort of connection to everything that occurs, the beauty and the awkwardness of the simplicity of it all. That makes no sense but it's alright, I am not ashamed. It's like even though these wonderfully romantic things are happening, it's totally real. I applaud you, haha! Keep writing, please!
PamReinhart chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
I love this. I feel like I could totally relate to how she felt.
DandilionEyes chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
I read this a few years ago and I fell in love with this story. It was way back when, during a time where my hopeless romantic phase was at a peak. I'm still declining from it p. Anyway, I really loved this story because I would always wish that some guy would just come up to me and be like the dude in this story (whose name I can't remember since it's been so long.

To tell you the truth, I'm reviewing because I am desperate to read your stuff again. I did once, but then some daft, jealous people decided to go on a plagiarizing spree and ruin it for the rest of us. I was always a silent reader in the past, and when I tried to gain access to that nifty forum you and others started, I was sadly rejected because I had never reached out to any of you before. I'm doing what's required now, and I'm hoping immensely hoping this does the trick.

You are a fabulous author and I really hope I get the chance to read your works again.
Jo Suzuki chapter 10 . 3/22/2011
:( ...i was just getting into it too! i could relate to the protagonist and i was really looking forward to what would happen next.. :( ...this really sucks...although, i cant blame u for removing it! i understand... still.. :(
Pranali chapter 10 . 1/22/2011
Aww. I was into the first chapter and looking forward to chapter 2 and I can't read it. That's just peachy. Sorry sucks for you, the author, though. It also sucks for me,the reader...
yui-kun chapter 10 . 11/21/2010
Read the first chapter and found it really intriguing! I tend to gravitate towards good young adult romance stories, and this feels like a real gem! It sucks that the other chapters aren't posted here anymore. Well, there's always a way, right? I look forward to reading more of your work. :)
TammyS3 chapter 10 . 9/7/2010
That sucks, people actually having to rip your original work off to ake themselves feel a smidgen better. Again, that sucks. Fortunately, I've already read this fine peice of work, but I haven't gotten the chance to read your other stories. If you ever post these somewhere else (or if they are already posted somewhere else) I hope you let us know by putting it on your profile, or something. Good luck with your writting!
AshleyAnne94 chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Loved this story, got to be one of my favorite writers out there.
TheLovelessRose chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
LOVE IT!
pisces90 chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Too bad you removed this story. I couldn't help but feel related to the girl. Never cross a story about a girl with a scar. Usually they're pretty, ordinary, or went through a makeover. Well I just apply to PH hoping to continue to read this story. Hope I get accepted)
613 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »