Reviews for Much Better
jellytotmania chapter 2 . 8/15/2007
I would like to see more of this story! :)

Honest opinions are good indeed. And Lincoln is quite a cool name for a dude...

Erm, anywho, that's all I gotta say!

*peace out*
I'mAFairyPrincessLookAtMeDance chapter 2 . 8/15/2007
Oh, me likee. Seems tres cool, and now I want to know more about Link, the mystery dude.
VesperK chapter 2 . 8/15/2007
Definitely want to see more.
NotMixedEqually chapter 2 . 8/15/2007
I love Jamie's character. I definitely want to see more! I love how she's so honest and observant. She's definitely got her idea of high school pretty correct. I just finished middle school, but that was the same as what she describes her high school as.

This is a really cool story! Please update soon!
VesperK chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
Horray a new story! Just one thing though 'one I nor Mel had never spoken to in our lives' thats a double negitive I think. Anyway goodluk with the SKoW.
cvmonkey chapter 2 . 8/15/2007
I really like the story so far, I hope you update so I can see where the story goes!
Endowment's Seraph chapter 2 . 8/15/2007
I am interested in reading more. this is very entertaining anda good read. hey, he gave a good argument. i've never read the book myself, but I know there are several books that I've disliked, Things Fall Apart, for example. I think Achebe is a horendously boring author, but that doesn't make me racist or anti- African Literature, just means that i thought the book sucked. and I have to admit, even if the person is against a certain book, if they can back it up with a lagitamite and intelligable reason for thier dislike (not something pathetic such as "it was too long" or "I didn't get it so thus it is stupid") then I find it hard to feel anything but respect, and possibly frustration that they were too closed minded and thus missed out on a wonderful literary work (example: my friend Aisha and her reaction to The Bluest Eye. I found the novel spectacular, read it in two days. She just got too hung up on the fact that the father raped his daughter {and what a sin it is} that she over looked the extremely important character development and insight into the character's thought process that took place during this scene) and after that wonderful rant that I'm sure you're ENJOYING oh so much, lol, I'll end this with repeating that yes! i do want to see more!

mel
SuperCUTEJensen chapter 2 . 8/15/2007
great chapter...i like it so far...cant wait for more..
SammyLi chapter 2 . 8/15/2007
I really like this story! Please keep going! Both of your characters are very interesting - and realistic :)
Snickerdoodle-sensei chapter 2 . 8/15/2007
I really like this story, the descriptions are wonderful and a very good plot is coming into works. I'm trying to write a story similar to this, but quite a bit different, and look forward to see what you have in store! Please update when you can.
Erisah Mae chapter 2 . 8/15/2007
This is very cute... I'dlove to see where it goes next ;)

Erisah
Em Crosthwaite chapter 2 . 8/15/2007
Hahaha. The way you describe Lincoln, he reminds me of a guy who was in my Senior British Lit. class and who I had a crush on. He would always get into these debates with the teacher and some of his comments would just go over our heads. He was so irritatingly intelligent, and didn't seem to have to work at it. Lincoln to a T! Is the book The Awakening by Kate Chopin?

Anyway I really already love this story. I can almost imagine myself as Jamie, and Lincoln as the boy who got away.
Em Crosthwaite chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
I don't know if you mean for this story to be one-shot, or if you're going to add a few more chapters, but I really like it so far. It brought back mant middle school and high school memories (even though I just graduated this year). Let's just say I can COMPLETELY relate to Jamie. I don't thibk this story should be too much longer, maybe a few more chapters though. It is much different from your other work, but I really like it. : )
613 | « Prev Page 1 .. 31 38 39 40 41