Reviews for Land of Red II
R. Ficst chapter 3 . 6/6
I'm so curious to see where you're taking this! I just re-read the first book, and now read this sequel so far, but it looks like I'll be left forever wondering.
princessxx chapter 3 . 3/5
Please finish this story or just give us one more chapter. We have all been tortured for long enough. Your plot is brillant and i will always remember this story
Yeardley chapter 3 . 10/8/2015
OMG! How could you not update this? I just read this the first one this all in one day. Please update soon!
Elycat chapter 1 . 8/20/2015
If anyone sees this, I think the author's twitter is /BaileyMeyers. I don't have a twitter but if anyone dares to/wants to msg her to come back and fin the story, please do! I'm going crazy not knowing this story. I LOVE YOUR STORIES MISS AUTHOR! Please come back and fin them! :(
A long time fan chapter 3 . 8/20/2015
hs0700 chapter 3 . 8/4/2015
Hi. I know you have been away for quite a while and this may be a long shot but please do come back and finish Aliana's story. We are all quite interested to know how her, Ti's and Cicario's lives turns in this latest installment..
Chakara1winxclub chapter 3 . 6/14/2015
Interesting...you were gonna finish this?
PenMasterEm chapter 3 . 12/19/2014
Hi there, I had just finished reading "Land of Red" and wanted to say that I loved it very much. I was sad to see Aliana and Cicario part ways in the end, but I was estatic to know there was a sequel. I noticed that it has been years since you updated this and I wanted to ask if you had any motivation to continue? I would love to see Aliana and Cicario together in the end of their struggles. I would even offer to write this sequel with you if this was an issue of time. I'm better at editing than I am at writing. Let me know if you are going to continue this story! Thanks
MileyRowling chapter 3 . 12/15/2014
You need to finish this!
Kiara93 chapter 3 . 10/30/2014
Pleeassseee update! This is such a great, amazing and different story that I started reading today and finished. Hope you come back to fictionpress!
sweetcheeks chapter 3 . 8/8/2014
Why hasnt this been updated or finished for that matter?this story is better than any story i have read so far. So please please give this story some life.
elysha chapter 3 . 6/20/2014
I want morrrreeee!
ThatWeirdGurl97 chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
update!
calabria1292 chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
You have written a story that inflamed my interest, characters that stole my heart, and the begining of a sequel filled with promise-and then you disappeared. If you ever return to fictionpress I hope you consider finishing this story!
x Farii chapter 3 . 11/25/2013
It's been more than 5 years since you've updated your story but I stumbled upon this and it's prequel and finished it in one go! It's crazy to ask you to update now but I just wanted to let you know you've got a new fan and eager reader :)
409 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »