Reviews for Land of Red II
hs0700 chapter 3 . 9h
Hi. I know you have been away for quite a while and this may be a long shot but please do come back and finish Aliana's story. We are all quite interested to know how her, Ti's and Cicario's lives turns in this latest installment..
Chakara1winxclub chapter 3 . 6/14
Interesting...you were gonna finish this?
PenMasterEm chapter 3 . 12/19/2014
Hi there, I had just finished reading "Land of Red" and wanted to say that I loved it very much. I was sad to see Aliana and Cicario part ways in the end, but I was estatic to know there was a sequel. I noticed that it has been years since you updated this and I wanted to ask if you had any motivation to continue? I would love to see Aliana and Cicario together in the end of their struggles. I would even offer to write this sequel with you if this was an issue of time. I'm better at editing than I am at writing. Let me know if you are going to continue this story! Thanks
MileyRowling chapter 3 . 12/15/2014
You need to finish this!
Kiara93 chapter 3 . 10/30/2014
Pleeassseee update! This is such a great, amazing and different story that I started reading today and finished. Hope you come back to fictionpress!
sweetcheeks chapter 3 . 8/8/2014
Why hasnt this been updated or finished for that matter?this story is better than any story i have read so far. So please please give this story some life.
elysha chapter 3 . 6/20/2014
I want morrrreeee!
ThatWeirdGirl97 chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
update!
calabria1292 chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
You have written a story that inflamed my interest, characters that stole my heart, and the begining of a sequel filled with promise-and then you disappeared. If you ever return to fictionpress I hope you consider finishing this story!
x Farii chapter 3 . 11/25/2013
It's been more than 5 years since you've updated your story but I stumbled upon this and it's prequel and finished it in one go! It's crazy to ask you to update now but I just wanted to let you know you've got a new fan and eager reader :)
InTheMoonLight01 chapter 3 . 8/30/2013
5 years since the last update...Is this going to be continued or not...Ughh i just finished the first one and it would be awesome if you continue thiss 'coz it sounds interesting...Are you alive (i really hope you are lol)...I'm just joking but hey it could be possible ! :)
Mazarine chapter 3 . 6/23/2013
This is such a good story an i loves the other thanks for allowing me to read it :) I hope one day you continue because your writing is fantastic :)
AdooreKhwab chapter 3 . 5/25/2013
I think I know who that girl was. I think I know what that girl is supposed to do too. I also think I know who the girl will end up marrying. Anyway, I think this story is better than your first one. This seems more interesting and full of action.
The Latest Plague chapter 2 . 4/21/2013
So, i know this isnt going to be updated, but i rediscovered this story again and i thought i would share what i think will happen based on what i want to happen because i love aliana and cicario as a couple. So, taking everything written so far, I'm going to start with Aliana becoming the faux-queen. Aliana starts her lessons as queen because though she is educated, she is not up to date with the royal customs and behaviors the queen of Mait should know. During those weeks in the palace, she also learns that this queen is betrothed to Cicario and has been since birth. When she finally meets him they embrace in utter joy and Cicario reveals that he planned the switch all along with the queen because he knew the real queen longed to be free and live the life she wanted. He figured that it was a way to make them all happy. So, Aliana and Cicario get married, have babies and live their beautiful royal lives together. the end. Ignore all the holes in character and the fact that there is no real plot. I love a happy ending. lol
weldergirl1995 chapter 3 . 3/28/2013
I love it and I want to know what happens next. And I think I know who it was whoput allinia in the queen's place. Please please please update this!
404 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »