Reviews for Land of Red II
ThatWeirdGirl97 chapter 1 . 4/13
update!
calabria1292 chapter 1 . 2/7
You have written a story that inflamed my interest, characters that stole my heart, and the begining of a sequel filled with promise-and then you disappeared. If you ever return to fictionpress I hope you consider finishing this story!
x Farii chapter 3 . 11/25/2013
It's been more than 5 years since you've updated your story but I stumbled upon this and it's prequel and finished it in one go! It's crazy to ask you to update now but I just wanted to let you know you've got a new fan and eager reader :)
InTheMoonLight01 chapter 3 . 8/30/2013
5 years since the last update...Is this going to be continued or not...Ughh i just finished the first one and it would be awesome if you continue thiss 'coz it sounds interesting...Are you alive (i really hope you are lol)...I'm just joking but hey it could be possible ! :)
Mazarine chapter 3 . 6/23/2013
This is such a good story an i loves the other thanks for allowing me to read it :) I hope one day you continue because your writing is fantastic :)
AdooreKhwab chapter 3 . 5/25/2013
I think I know who that girl was. I think I know what that girl is supposed to do too. I also think I know who the girl will end up marrying. Anyway, I think this story is better than your first one. This seems more interesting and full of action.
The Latest Plague chapter 2 . 4/21/2013
So, i know this isnt going to be updated, but i rediscovered this story again and i thought i would share what i think will happen based on what i want to happen because i love aliana and cicario as a couple. So, taking everything written so far, I'm going to start with Aliana becoming the faux-queen. Aliana starts her lessons as queen because though she is educated, she is not up to date with the royal customs and behaviors the queen of Mait should know. During those weeks in the palace, she also learns that this queen is betrothed to Cicario and has been since birth. When she finally meets him they embrace in utter joy and Cicario reveals that he planned the switch all along with the queen because he knew the real queen longed to be free and live the life she wanted. He figured that it was a way to make them all happy. So, Aliana and Cicario get married, have babies and live their beautiful royal lives together. the end. Ignore all the holes in character and the fact that there is no real plot. I love a happy ending. lol
weldergirl1995 chapter 3 . 3/28/2013
I love it and I want to know what happens next. And I think I know who it was whoput allinia in the queen's place. Please please please update this!
11cina24 chapter 3 . 2/23/2013
ITS AMAZING. I wished youd have continued!:)
AsToldByRooibos chapter 3 . 1/7/2013
Such an interesting story!
I hope you update it sooner than later.
KlausandLestatarethehottest24 chapter 3 . 11/23/2012
plse write more
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
I realised all your stories hv been updated years back, so I was just wondering if you've relocated somewhere else (under some other username). Anyways, pls pls update and do tell if you've relocated!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/3/2012
It was wonderfully written until you stopped! Pls update! :)
gulistanlik chapter 3 . 10/13/2012
That message was from ciccario wasn't it? Was just wondering if this story is still in the process of being updated or if it's been abandoned? Can't wait to read what happens next!
truthisnaked chapter 3 . 10/3/2012
Hi,
I just finished reading Land of Red and it was pretty awesome. I loved Cicario, hated Ren and felt sorry for Aliana. Then it finished and I was so excited to read the sequel because I wanted Aliana and Cicario united again. So I start reading, finish this chapter and am like, WTF?! Where is the rest?! So, I'm asking for you to please update and finish this story. It's enchanting and I really wanna know what happens to these two characters. Please and thank you.

An Anxiously Waiting Reader.
397 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »