Reviews for Land of Red II
nO WHAT HOW IS THAT THE LAST CHAPTER SO FAR HAHA THIS IS GETTING TOO GOOD
The Latest Plague chapter 4 . 7/27
YOU LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE
GraceGifted chapter 4 . 7/10
I'm so glad you returned to continue the story! Thank you so much!
Serena Usagi Shields-Chiba chapter 4 . 7/8
Happy to see you've updated your story after a break! Excited to see how Aliana will handle this situation now that she is older and wiser and is no longer a lost girl who doesn't know where she is from. And found her self Queen of her land :)

As I said before I like they way you write characters and I'm interested to see how you will portray the Duke, how will he react to Aliana's disobedience? He's not as powerful as Ren, will he be as evil?

Very lucky to have stumbled upon Land of Red I and see that you've recently updated. I'm super excited to see that your back and to see how your writing has developed :)

Goes without saying that I hope you can add this story to your completed list soon ;D Looking forward to the next installment!
gulistala chapter 4 . 7/7
Really glad you updated! Just re-read this story from the first chapter, I've missed the characters and their stories.
I do wonder about the coincidence of Aliana meeting at the same point the Queen planned to escape from and whether Cicario himself helped? Really do wonder. Because she's covered and has a 'overseer' though I guess she has one tough gig ahead of her? Wonder what's going to happen next.

I know this is going to sound a bit pushy, but just wondering if this story will be updated any time in the near future? Either way, thank you for updating!
Bianca chapter 4 . 6/22
I am so happy now. You finally updated!
The Weatherwitch chapter 4 . 6/21
Just reread Land of Red and then this, still enjoying it!
OMG, is Aliana a captured member of the royal family? ! :P
Please do update soon!
Faerille chapter 4 . 6/20
Oh yes, finally Cicario and Aliana meet! I am super curious as to what happened with Cicario's first wife.
MileyRowling chapter 4 . 6/20
Great update! Happy to see you back!
WritersRule chapter 4 . 6/18
How wonderful to see this chapter! And to think, I was just rereading Land of Red and Ii the other day, after years and years! It's like you read my mind!

Thank-you so much for continuting. Can't wait for more updates!
AlphaFemale31 chapter 3 . 11/19/2016
I have read all of Land of Red I and excitedly started Land of Red II only to notice, hear, at the end of chapter 3 that Queen Anabella has not updated this piece since 2008. Please! Please! Please finish this!
R. Ficst chapter 3 . 6/6/2016
I'm so curious to see where you're taking this! I just re-read the first book, and now read this sequel so far, but it looks like I'll be left forever wondering.
princessxx chapter 3 . 3/5/2016
Please finish this story or just give us one more chapter. We have all been tortured for long enough. Your plot is brillant and i will always remember this story
Yeardley chapter 3 . 10/8/2015
OMG! How could you not update this? I just read this the first one this all in one day. Please update soon!
Elycat chapter 1 . 8/20/2015
If anyone sees this, I think the author's twitter is /BaileyMeyers. I don't have a twitter but if anyone dares to/wants to msg her to come back and fin the story, please do! I'm going crazy not knowing this story. I LOVE YOUR STORIES MISS AUTHOR! Please come back and fin them! :(
420 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »