Reviews for Sidewalk Philosophies
the Stranger in the moonlight chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
Another brilliant piece of work! No one bothers to pretend they care about anything other than themselves... its sad huh?

Nicely portrayed with sharpie on concrete!

the Stranger in the moonlight
Jessie chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
Darling you are such beautiful surprise. I am honestly taken aback at your deep undertones of enlightenment; I did not expect that from someone your age. However, I have always known that you are special, and age means nothing when a person has decided to open their eyes. I truly enjoyed this, it is the only one I have read thus far but I plan on continuing. At your age I was far from the wisdom and grace that you displayed in this piece. I love you, and thank you for sharing this with me.
a beautiful somewhere chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
This is very sad, and bitter, and I really like it. The world you create when you write, the world I see, is so much like reality, but so different... like something just beyond reach.

You really are an amazing writer.
All Alone With Her Thoughts chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
Wow. Awesome poem, as always. I can relate. Nice.

Rowan.
Chidori Nadare chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
This is a written art. Seriously, I'm not kidding. The words flow naturally. I could definitely imagine a little girl playing by herself yet no one notices her. This is very beautiful.

-C.N
EmilyAlice10 chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
I love this, as I do all your poetry. You really are a great writer. I can completely relate, but especially the end. Really, it's great. Thanks for writing this and others. Keep writing.
SirScott chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
Nice poem. I could picture the little girl writing and drawing on the ground as the crowd kept walking by her.

Keep up the good work.

SirScott
Kazuki Mishima chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
This is great. I can sympathize a bit. I really like the fast-paced flow and wordplay of this piece.
Stella Grimshaw chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
This is the absolute best you have ever written. No lie. Your work is complete art on paper, Ashelin. Never give up writing.