Reviews for Sidewalk Philosophies
the Stranger in the moonlight chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
Another brilliant piece of work! No one bothers to pretend they care about anything other than themselves... its sad huh?

Nicely portrayed with sharpie on concrete!

~the Stranger in the moonlight
Jessie chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
Darling you are such beautiful surprise. I am honestly taken aback at your deep undertones of enlightenment; I did not expect that from someone your age. However, I have always known that you are special, and age means nothing when a person has decided to open their eyes. I truly enjoyed this, it is the only one I have read thus far but I plan on continuing. At your age I was far from the wisdom and grace that you displayed in this piece. I love you, and thank you for sharing this with me.
a beautiful somewhere chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
This is very sad, and bitter, and I really like it. The world you create when you write, the world I see, is so much like reality, but so different... like something just beyond reach.

You really are an amazing writer.
All Alone With Her Thoughts chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
Wow. Awesome poem, as always. I can relate. Nice.

Chidori Nadare chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
This is a written art. Seriously, I'm not kidding. The words flow naturally. I could definitely imagine a little girl playing by herself yet no one notices her. This is very beautiful.

EmilyAlice10 chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
I love this, as I do all your poetry. You really are a great writer. I can completely relate, but especially the end. Really, it's great. Thanks for writing this and others. Keep writing.
SirScott chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
Nice poem. I could picture the little girl writing and drawing on the ground as the crowd kept walking by her.

Keep up the good work.

Kazuki Mishima chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
This is great. I can sympathize a bit. I really like the fast-paced flow and wordplay of this piece.
Stella Grimshaw chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
This is the absolute best you have ever written. No lie. Your work is complete art on paper, Ashelin. Never give up writing.