Reviews for Behind These walls
Like a Lullaby Goodbye chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
wow this totally rocks! the rhyming is amazing; the flow of the writing (i.e. the smoothness, but with important, punctuated lines) goes great with the theme of the poem; very powerful ending that (at least it did for me) reverberates in the mind long after you have finished reading it. the only thing i would say is that you should consider breaking it into stanzas, each beginning with 'What lies behind these walls' and leaving 'And I cry' as its own paragraph at the end, which might make the line even more powerful. But that's only a suggestion. Keep up the good work!
poetofpain chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
Wow. It's beautifully written and it expresses so much raw emotion, I love it.
Scared Loveless chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
That is wonderful. I like the sybolism. It is very sad, but good. Might I suggest to you trying to write a happy or upbeat poem. I've found one of the things writers have a hard time with is writing happier poems, especially when they themselves are sad. I think you have the talent to do this. Not that these poems aren't good, I really like them.
Niite.Wolfram chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
Wow.

I really liked this one, especially the line "speechless fears and suppressed tears".

It is tragically beautiful.
ShadowedTears chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
Awesome poem. Tragically beautiful. Love it!
EyesEmphatic chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
Wow, this is brilliant! Loved the ending :)
Eagle Seance chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
Great rhyming, especially 'speechless fears and suppressed tears'.