Reviews for Fight
You know you love Me chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
I LOVE this poem. I know it's not all happy-go-lucky, but this was very powerful. All of the metaphors give a very strong image. Actually, you've got me wanting to draw something to go with this! I actually thought this was a fight about someone else you used to live with, but then I read, "And feel all you need to do is repent at church?" and knew who you were talking about.

My favourite part was the ending, though the whole poem is exceptional. I like that it didn't end... happy. Fights usually don't. I know at the end of fights that I've had I feel like I'm "on the wrong side," yet I'm too stubborn not to think even just a little that the other is in the wrong. Because let's face it, I'm ALWAYS right. Haha. Kidding. But this poem actually made me feel as though I were the one doing the fighting and those same emotions came over me at the end of it.

A long review, but it's worth it. YOU are worth it. Never forget that I love you.
InViSiBlE wOmAn chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
With blood of embarrassment painted on our hands

I really like that line :)

this is a very powerful poem, and some brilliantly stonr adjectives too. Great job!