Reviews for Undead Alive
Gethernia chapter 8 . 8/14/2013
Woah. Fine story you have going here. I'm interested in this brother character and the purpose of Adrian - what he is, if he's just human - and where you plan to go from here. I see you haven't update in quite some time, but you do mention that there is a next chapter- or at least a plan for one. So, if you feel like updating, you'd have a reader. Thanks!

Cheers.
anonymous chapter 8 . 9/30/2011
PLEASE UPLOAD THE NEXT CHAPTER QUICKLY! I REALLY, REALLY LIKE THIS STORY AND YOU ENDED IT WITH A, ALBEIT NOT REALLY ACTION BUT STILL, CLIFFHANGER! (please pardon any grammer mistakes that I may have made)
LibertaMentis chapter 8 . 6/10/2010
please update! it's been three years (convenient, isn't considering this chapter...) and you said you had a plot. so, and i don't mean to be rude, where is it? again, upadte soon!
emptyword chapter 8 . 5/11/2010
You've got some brilliant metaphors up your sleeve. I'm loving this so far! :)
Rhys chapter 8 . 4/5/2010
I'm beginning to think there's going to be a zombie apocalypse.
history943 chapter 8 . 3/7/2010
I like a lot this story ! Christian is special ! I wonder what andy is .
nonaccount chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
You had me at, "I stole tampons from the public loos at McDonald's again today." Genius. :)
mizukihikari chapter 8 . 1/15/2010
please continue
Nevergreen chapter 8 . 1/15/2010
this is really entertaining! :)
Tyan chapter 3 . 1/11/2010
EG ELSKAR DEG. Og du er definitivt i den øverste prosenten så langt som slashskriving angår. :D

... Tenk, du er norsk og du skriver fabelaktig på engelsk. HVORDAN ER DETTE MULIG, KVINNE. HVORDAN

Okei, nå leser jeg videre. Hei og hå.
Hollyivy chapter 8 . 12/20/2009
HAHAHAHAH! vampire who steals tampons from mcdonalds, oh you slay me.
starichi chapter 8 . 9/18/2009
Adrian's 'choice of tea' had me vaguely disturbed there, but otherwise, very interesting. :D

So then, Christians his brother, mhm? How very interesting! Can't wait to see what you have planned for them

Ahh, is Andy gone for good now? Damn. Well, now we'll never know why all the 'supernatural' were affected by him?
StangenBaer chapter 8 . 8/25/2009
I need you to update, like, now!

I absolutely loved this, and some of the parts had me laughing out loud! I can't wait for more!

Keep it up! :)
Hell's first Icicle chapter 8 . 7/20/2009
oh the love. and the purple spandex. and the love. and the purple spandex.

and it's really, really bugging me that i can't figure out what andy IS.

and period blood.

please excuse me while i implode and spew love hearts at my computer screen.
you are not a pretty snowflake chapter 8 . 7/8/2009
Vampires are so overused these days that it's nice to see someone not disgracing the myth. Also I think Adrian is adorable (despite his choice of tea.)

Out of curiosity, you aren't a Terry Pratchett fan, are you?
80 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »