Reviews for Soundtrack of My Summer
Hali2010 chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
yay! a happy ending! the story was really well written so, god job.
T0t0r0 chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
You mentioned in your profile that one is allowed to favourite your story only when they've reviewed.

I didn't really feel like getting sent to a 'special kind of Hell' as you've said. Oops.

Anyway, this one-shot is special, because it gave me the feeling at the start that the 'you' in this particular story would be gone, and that 'I' was just simply brooding over it like many other stories out there. (Uhm, no offense to anyone)

The song fits the story well, and I was grinning like a nut when they ended up together again.
derniersoleil chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
I definitely almost cried... It was beautifully written, I loved it. You write emotions well...

Of course, the fact that it was shoujo-ai helped, haha. "

Much luff,

Soleil
Scattered Ashes chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
Wow... You have a gift girl. Truly. This mad me so sad and I actually GASPED when she came into her arms. This made me happy at the end. Beautiful Angst.
all you need is oxygen chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
Aw... so sweet :) For a second, I thought you mean the song Thunder, by Boys Like Girls, haha. Well, either way, Dashboard Confessional is amazing, and so is this story! Keep it up, Sammy!
Melissa Norvell chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
An interesting story indeed. I rather enjoyed it and I hope that you will write more. I wish you luck on reviews as well

If you ever have the time, feel free to check out some of my works.
Lonesome Bird chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
Gah.

I just died from a combination of sadness, cuteness, angst, Dashboard Confessional (awesome band), and happiness.

The emotion in this was really vivid, and I can play the entire scene out in my mind. High five!

*cough*?*cough*

Thank you for your review, by the way. The cheesy classic hand touch always makes me smile. :D
Slumming.it.with.Johnny chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
I wish you would make this into a story, nabye put this chapter in later, or start it from here and let them work out their differences. Its an unusual perspective,mplacing you instead you she, makes it more real and more better.