Reviews for Ill
Omnipotent Otaku chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
Hello, Otakugal from devArt here.

This story was very creative, very well-written, and very clever. You are such an amazing writer.
The Psychopath Blonde chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
Lovely story. My parents may be mean, maybe even meaner than most parents, but not half as mean as this mother sounds. Still, I wish I could teach my parents a lesson someday without getting blamed for it, like Rena and Ronald. I'm a bit worried about where they'll live now though. This was quite well written.

This is going on my Favorite Stories list.
King Tarol chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
Interesting...a bit of socio-economic satire wrapped up in a strange little story. I like it; it forces the reader to draw his or her own conclusions about what becomes of Ronald and Rena. It's kind of creepy at the end, but that works out for the purpose of this story.
Next Exit chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
I very much enjoyed the writing and the imagery, and it was very creative and witty, but perhaps not so approachable.
Salkiethia chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
Well, that was a strange twist at the end. I like it, but it seems a little abrupt as an ending. I'd love to find out what else happens, if anything. I like the thought of two children trying to escape a perfectionist mother.
alouette-envy chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
thank you for helping me with my story...i just love your story, and like the other reviews, i really can't wait until you update, although you say it's completed, i really wish it wasn't, because it's amazing, i just love the way you describe things, it's like i am in the story...wonderful! please write more stories soon!
Lynn K. Hollander chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
'He didn’t know if he should be offended—as any mature older brother would be—or delightful.' I assume he is wondering if he should be pleased, not that he is pleasing someone else. He's delighted, not delightful, in this case. I do find him delightful, which makes me delighted with him.
delight chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
You're really going to have to finish your stories, I am not a very patient person. These are very interesting. Can't wait to see what happens next.
mandioract chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
This was great! I liked the way you personified both Ronald and Rena's characters and personalities, I could practically imagine them right before my eyes. Their innocence blended with a hint of cheekiness made them very lovable, and easy to empathise with. In that sense, the characterisation was very strong.

The only thing is that I'm not sure if you meant it to end that way. That is to say, is there going to be a continuation? If it is complete, then the ending might be a bit awkward since it seems a bit abrupt - what happened to the mother? (In any case, if it's to be continued, then I eagerly wait the next installment!)

Overall, a great story! Keep writing, and I hope you will become a great published author when you grow up!