Reviews for Lessons from Absurdity
SerialXLain chapter 3 . 12/11/2007
Jesus christ... Every time I sit down to read this my mother bitches at me to do something. -_- :ignores her this time:

lmao... Kane and Alex are both cute in their own little ways. I must say that I enjoy them both. :)

I'd probably cry if someone licked me...so I feel Kane's pain.

xo
gummybaby chapter 3 . 11/17/2007
this story is just so much fun to read! thanks for sharing.
SerialXLain chapter 2 . 9/2/2007
I really want some cheesecake now.

Hm. I don't have much to say this time. But I'll review anyway 'cause I liked the chapter.

*glances around*
SerialXLain chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
Boo-o-o-o-o-o Anne Rice. :(

"You wanna pet my duck" is officially going to be my official pick-up line... ;D Speaking of pick-up lines... Pft. Kane sucks. :( I think they're hilarious.

*sigh*

Hurray for new(ish...by the time I get around to them) stories.

xo
SolitarySigh chapter 2 . 8/26/2007
Interesting story. Alex is a really unique character and reading about him is like listening to some really hyper kid talk (and I mean that in a good way). It's a refreshing style. If I could make one suggestion, it would be to use the names of characters more often, especially when you change who you're talking about or change the character who's speaking. I get confused about who I'm reading about and have to go back and disect the paragraph to figure out what's going on. Good story though!
Oki3xDoki3 chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
story is like a drug...omg i cant wait to read the next one!
Amindaya chapter 2 . 8/25/2007
Well I totally love it so far. :D Especially the theater aspect of it.
nonaccount chapter 2 . 8/24/2007
Oh, I really like this idea! Lex is like totally awesome to the max, dude! He, he . . . anyway, very funny. I love these lines, "'So, basically, I'm a total hero,'" and "'I'm like the world champion of whining, and I pretty much love myself. Now back to your angst.'" I love the way Lex talks, it had me smiling the whole time I read this. :)
Killian I chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
I like this a lot. The characters are original and I really ennjoy Kane's point of view.
Serronas chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
Hm. Well this story is quite interesting, and I'm not usually one to jump in on a story in its first chapter but here I am anyway.

The character personalities are quite unique (Well Alex anyway, Kane's personality has been done before again and again) and I like the sense of seeing both sides of the spectrum between the two. There's no sense of an immediate friently relationship, which usually leads to a more respectful and better lasting relationship.

A bit more description could have been useful and maybe some more in depth character background so we might understand a little more about Kane and Alex. Otherwise, it's starting out pretty good. I'll keep it on watch.

Trust me, I'm not usually this tame on my reviews, but I quite enjoyed this. Keep it up. (By the by, I do realize that this is based on a true story, I'm just voicing my opinion)

Keep writing and I'll keep reading!

Sadie