|Reviews for Recovering Suicidal Teenage Journal|
| Lillith Green chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
This first chapter is very intriguing. I really like Anna's character she seems to have a lot of spunk and personality. I can't wait to read more, I have been in multiple psychiatric units so I am always curious to read stories about them.
| wow chapter 2 . 9/18/2007
i love it, please updqate this story as well! ]
| wow chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
intense & original! ] I'm listening Anna! I'm listening! ]
| Tristan-the-Dreamer chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
Please write more! I love journal-stories. This subject is truly important.
| NeoMiniTails chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
OMG! I just tried to send a review and then the cpu messed up and now I have to rewrite the review. Oy vai!
Anyways, I'm very happy to be the first to review this story of yours.
- I can see you have a nice little plot going on here.
- Nice somewhat backdrop of the character.
- Kept me reading.
- Not boring.
_ Good job on working on a hard subject for many to deal with and trying to be comical while keeping the drama.
- Polyester girl was kinda funny. _
- Check the emotion of the piece
- Too quirky...
- Needs more sarcasm to fit the genre and what it is about to be more realistic.
- The girl's suicidal-ness isn't exactly the most believable
- Too rushed
- Some words were missing in some parts
- Some sentences had to be rechecked over and over to understand what you were trying to say
- Missing things that cause for pause (,) among other things.
- Fix the grammar of the summary... many will think you're lazy and won't read it because of the missing capitalization.
- From what I've read on FP, this is very original.
- Kinda nice characterization of main
- Very good on supporting characters.
- Somewhat believable
- Get a beta
- I could be your beta
- I liked your story... it was very nice, easy to enjoy.
- Just needs a few things fixed...
I went into much more detail before but this sums up everything in a neater way. _ Hope this helps!