Reviews for Ginger
Guest chapter 1 . 4/15
very well written, but really depressing, you know people should just speak sometimes
ShadowJunkie chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Oh my god, this was so sad :( The ending made me pause and reflect at the whole story. I wanna read more from you!
Lovey-James chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
wow great story, very melancholy indeed
Gaweldr chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Aw, it's so sad *holding back tears* But really good story nonetheless.
HunterWannabe chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
Slowly applauds. D,:
UpperClassK9 chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
Damn, now I'm emo for the night. Le sigh. I like this piece, sad, and I would say, haunting. I'm probably not going to forget it, if ever. Rawr. I iz sad-happy after reading this.
Penemuel chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
This was so sad but very beautiful as well. I look forward to your future works. Great job!
Lee Jung chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
My chest hurts after reading this story TT

It's very sad but I love how everything is placed together.
Flawless-Beauti chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
Oh my.

That was beautiful.
miya wada chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
the cat fetish...*_* (but then there are people wearing such jackets and knitcaps? here too. rabbit ears too.)

i like the feel of this story, somewhat empty and melancholic, and it reminded me of something yan wrote. it's sad that ledin used the name ginger for his new self, and sad that two similar people grew up to be different. reality, i guess.
MlleKathy chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
Uhmm.. x.x I'm so stupid. I have no idea how this went- It confused me, happy ending? No? Did he get raped again? x.x I didn't understand but it was cute.
copcat chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
omg i love it! so sad... TT
relapse into change chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
this is so sad

i loved it still

fav
eliu chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
* cries *

that was so sad...
maggiepyro101 chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
Sad :( i was really well written and you have a LOT of oneshots *leaves to go read more*