Reviews for Misplaced Trust
Hoodwynk chapter 5 . 1/15/2008
Nice insight to her gifts and involvement of Nikole. Is this thing over, or are you just, ahem, waiting until the proper time to update?
Hoodwynk chapter 4 . 1/15/2008
I like how Nikole accepts the responsibility of being a mother over that of hunting mutants. Its a nice character insight.
Hoodwynk chapter 3 . 1/15/2008
Nice. You used your staple Nikole drama, but added a nice twist. Good drama.
Hoodwynk chapter 2 . 1/15/2008
At the end, it was hard to understand the transition from enjoying scents to murderous plotting. Still, very interesting and nice teen twist.
Hoodwynk chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
That was reallu cute and it was nice to see that there was non-violent drama.
GrannyP chapter 5 . 10/25/2007
Yay! I got a shoutout! Well, I already read this chapter and made all of my comments, so I don't know what else I should say.

I do want to find out more about the five kids. I guess they have the number powers too?

Good job with this.

Have a great day! And good luck with everything!

GrannyP
GrannyP chapter 4 . 10/13/2007
Honestly, I think that this story is better than the prequel. I don't know why more people haven't reviewed this one. I guess you do kind of need to read Changing Carver first to understand this one. But I really like it, and I would eventually like to find out what happens with everyone.
GrannyP chapter 3 . 10/13/2007
Okay, I was wrong about the trio. This just goes to show you that you are keep at keeping the reader guessing, which is an excellent skill to have as a writer. I didn't expect them at all.

Great job!
GrannyP chapter 2 . 10/13/2007
I was assuming that the three friends who showed up were the ones who were plotting to kill them. I guess I will read the next chapter and find out...

And I like Nora so far. I think you did a good job with her characterization.
GrannyP chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
Nice first chapter.

I like that you had a re-cap about the AST and the five kids running around. I had forgotten about them. Now I'm curious about whether Carver is going to make a reappearance. I guess I will see...
Josh G. aka Expo chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
Like the vast majority of your stories It had a good plot and a lot of places you could go with it but like the last one I read you had some of the same errors throughout. Your writting moves too quickly through action and doesn't give the character down time. There are no transitions which are essential to not confuse your reader. I did like it but again you could use some tweaking, the dialouge is great but also you need some character development. I know you said this was a sequel but if you read the HP series, each book still re-developed Harry a little in each, all the characters were re-explained for new readers. Now i'm rambling, bye.