Reviews for Gracie
Millicent 10 chapter 8 . 7/14/2012
This is really good, thank you! i can relate to the first part of the situations, the Betrayal and the counselor spilling the beans, this happened to me. Legally, the counselor had to. I think though that Grace didn't express enough emotion throughout the story, and some of what was written afterwards felt like a bit of an afterthought. It's a good story though. I hope you update soon!
Number One Dancing Queen chapter 8 . 12/28/2009
this is a really good story so far and sad...Update Soon.
sWeEt mIsErY iS mInE chapter 3 . 1/18/2009
What? Her father punched her?

I was touched by the first part of this chapter, well my dad wouldn't hurt me physically like that. But when he'd also tell that to me, "Why didn’t you say anything about how you were feeling? Why didn’t you ask for help? Don’t you know that we care about you? I understand how you’re feeling, and I don’t ever want you to be hurt like that." my tears would fall. But then I knew he doesn't know what happened yet I also knew he knows how I feel.
sWeEt mIsErY iS mInE chapter 2 . 1/18/2009
I did get suicidal attempts a year ago but telling it to anyone apart from my best friend Ghen didn't come in my mind. I made wounds in my wrists but I wasn't that brave to cut in that deep enough to kill myself. I am sick and when my doctors knew about it, they referred me to a psychologist which I didn't very much like.

It was all so corny for me when she told me that the main problem here was my mother. I didn't agree with her, I knew who hurt me. Well, maybe she had a point because my mom does hurt me in a point but it's not all her.

But when she told me that, being so dramatic like that towards my mom won't work for me. It would only make her feel jubilant to see me in tears. I know her. And she'd use it against me later.

Nothing much of a critic, I just want to share my thoughts about how Gracie acted.
moongazer7 chapter 3 . 11/26/2008
Poor dear. Yes, those damn psychologists never works. No one’s going to get anywhere without philosophy.
crimson-reverie chapter 8 . 11/26/2008
uh...whoa. i dont even know what to say. you developed the character well...the situations were very defined.
Twilight Starr chapter 8 . 3/28/2008
Poor Gracie. Have a brilliant day.

Chiika chapter 8 . 3/28/2008
yeah its pretty good, I wonder what'll happen next. I think chapters 1 - 8 should've been one whole chapter. Your chapters are short. But it's a good story. There's this one thing about your style that seems blockish or something dunno. But I really like it
Twilight Starr chapter 7 . 2/7/2008
Nice addition. Good job! Have an excellent day.

Lola Summer chapter 7 . 2/4/2008
Hey there. I just love reading your story and I think it is extemely well written. the story is realistic and suspenseful and not at all corny. i love reading and always have my nose in a book. I have always dreamed of writing my own story and yours might just be the one that inspires me. please don't stop
Cowboy Wayne chapter 7 . 2/4/2008
It is getting better and better. It grabs your attention at the beginning and then leaves you hanging, wanting more. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Twilight Starr chapter 6 . 1/19/2008
Good thing she has Max to help her out. Nice work. Have a lovely day.

Twilight Starr chapter 5 . 1/13/2008
It's good she escaped. Nice work. Have an excellent day.

Cowboy Wayne chapter 5 . 1/12/2008
Wow. This story is getting better and better. I can not wait for the next chapter. I can not wait to find out where Max takes Gracie.
XxsaraxmariexX chapter 4 . 11/19/2007
I really like it! I'm favoriting it...I hope to read more soon!