Reviews for Fayth Required
Iccle Fairy chapter 3 . 10/4/2007
very shocking end! oh dear. although she does think he's hot atleast! good chapter!
Iccle Fairy chapter 2 . 10/4/2007
interesting chapter. it still seems to be moving rather fast, but there is a lot more depth to the plot now! really good! keep it up! fran ~*~
sweets555 chapter 5 . 10/3/2007
no hun, its not that bad.

i like it actually. and i usually dont like action/adventure.

however, theres a lot of characters, and some of them im not exactly sure why they're there. (no offense, please dont take this the wrong way)

for example, adonis? im not his biggest fan, and unless there's a twist down the road that im not yet aware of, i think he's not necessary.

but really, i hope you keep going. its good
Iccle Fairy chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
very good start! like it alot, alot of potential! although quite a lot to take in in a first chapter, but that might also be because i'm tired! will def read more (but after sleep me thinks!) keep it up! fran ~*~
FallenHeroYuudai chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
I really like Fayth but I do feel bad for her with the whole step sister boyfriend thing. It's a really unique spelling too I like it!
the1theonlyshinchan chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
interesting...why is there so much sex in your stories? tehehe...its entertaining
Wayward Ballerina chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
I'm really liking this story so far, but here are some mistakes I've picked up:

."as her very young step-mom Claire go on and on about how she should wear a dress" - it should be went on.

.“Take pity on a poor soul and get me out of here before I restore to dramatic measures.” - resort not restore.

."very hands-on program where students, doctors, nurse, and others could assist" - nurse should be plural.

I'm not trying to be patronizing in pointing out mistakes by the way. I know some people like it and others don't.

Anyway, pretty good introduction to the story. The conversation jumped around a little bit, but the dialog was great. My only suggestion would be trying to smooth out the topic changes if you get what I mean.

Right-o, off to the next chapter. :)
aRUShtotheheadlikebRainFReeeze chapter 4 . 9/9/2007
the attck thing was a little weird. y didnt they just jump in the car and drive off instead of running... and how did that down those guys... and y didnt carter have a gun... and y would they pull over in the first place... but i loved the chappie anyway! i loved that u highlighted carter's name. i heart carter so much u need to put his character in more! will be looking forward to your update!
aRUShtotheheadlikebRainFReeeze chapter 3 . 9/9/2007
ahahahahahahahah poor fayth! well here comes the complication! at least he is gorgeous! but i would go for cia guy anyway... o i am soo curious about adonis' past and how he messed up! she just inherited all her uncles money! she shouldnt have to sacrifice like that for her family... she can get along fine without doingthis!
aRUShtotheheadlikebRainFReeeze chapter 2 . 9/9/2007
hahaha i love the whole pink thing! i would die in a pink house! I love that her name is claire because i no ditzy pink kind of model girl named claire who i am totally picturing here! her dad seems nice tho. ahahahahah penguins! Fayth is exactly like my sister! all the randomness and low maintenance! o cade in a towel and carter in boxers! what a lucky girl. some minor grammatical errors... but really who cares? as long as its not distracting. o ice cream! i have not located any in so long! aww poor sicky fayth ( love the name btw... i thought i was deserved that name since i was 10)
aRUShtotheheadlikebRainFReeeze chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
That ending was pretty perfect... it made me chuckle and now i cant wait to see whats next. I like this plot! i say go for the CIA dude! u described her really well without just coming out and saying o yea she is this tall and looks liek this and all that. I thought it was a spectacular beginning!
sweets555 chapter 3 . 8/27/2007
dang. thats...wow.

great job!
found.eventually chapter 2 . 8/26/2007
i like fayth.

i really, really like fayth.

and yet i don't know why.

maybe it's her characteristic... in general.

oh, and her name, too.

heh.
found.eventually chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
i really, really like where this is going.

creative plot, btw. :)
KSDM1985 chapter 2 . 8/26/2007
this is cool im really likely Fayths crazy personality
106 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 Next »