Reviews for Truthful Deception
Meghan Hunt chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
I liiiiikkkeee this a lot! I will keep reading now!
Ohcai chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
Because I honestly don't know how far I'll be reading into this, I'm just going to say this now: This was a very, very strong beginning. It was intriguing, charismatic, and well-written.
Blood Zephyr chapter 4 . 1/29/2010
Another question, why do two of your stories have the same summary? And we already know that she's a werewolf cuz it said so in the summary...
Blood Zephyr chapter 2 . 1/29/2010
O.O ...erm...is this going to be a lesbian love story...? Cuz if it is, you're supposed to have a warning in your summary and at the top of every chapter... Not everyone wants to read about girls sucking face with other girls... Guys may not mind it, but I happen to be both a GIRL and STRAIGHT, and I dont really want to read about that stuff...
BlackTreaderWolf chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Nice
GoldenEyedFury chapter 33 . 7/2/2009
i love it, and tomorrow i will start reading the sequel. can't wait. well done.
brittany12123 chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
I absoultly love this story! It's my current favorite on here. To original yet, intriging at the same time. WOW! Though I would have loved to find out what eventually happens to Claire and Connor in the end. Otherwise...like I said totally amazing! Write the sequal quickly! Thanks! ;)
Dagonmaster chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
Excellent Prologue when reading it I could literally envision who the main character is. I look forward to reading the rest of your story.

P.S: Do you think you can review one of my stories? It would really help me.
Kaikie chapter 31 . 1/20/2009
I'M SO SORRY! I've been so busy and settling back into school it hasn't been funny. That, and I've been extrodinarily lazy...even my DeviantArt is suffering. :(

BUT. A few ideas for you...I like your idea for the book being called Shift instead, but you can always make Truthful Deception the frist book's name... "Shift, Truthful Deception (1)" Idk...just an Idea, I'm so used to seeing the email notice...

Also, the time is moving rather fast in the search sequence...there's not enough happening to take up too much time...I'm not saying you have to go into detail about the search, that could get a little tedious, but it's taking her a really long time to get from one place to another. Also, the scene with Connor (very cute) took place a little before ten, or almost ten, but she got to the stage at quarter after...people don't stand extremely close to eachother, there's always that space between strangers, so she should be able to traverse the crowd pretty easily, and if not easily, still quickly...how big is the fair, by the way? how big is her city? you prolly mentioned it at one point, but it's been over a year so I can't really remember...how big can a town fair be?

And, for Claire's leg. You had her grabbing it, and yes, the wound can be shallow and bleed a whole lot, I have no problem with that, but her hands are bloody...wouldn't connor notice that? And even if she did stop to clean them on grass or something, there would still be that stain until she washes them. And her pants would be very bloody, it would be sorta noticeable, so she'd have to have some way of conceling it before she went to the fair. When veiwed from a distance, especially, such as when Nicole is running to her Nicole would have a very good veiw of her friend's entire body.

Not everything...Travis the dog, the nameless pack mate...need to be explained very well if you were planning on a sequel. The pack mate, you're going to have to emphasize a bit on because people's memories are short. So when you meet up with them again in the second book Claire can "remember" the character interacting with her in the last one. Sure, with travis you'd have to do some wrapping up, it needs to be discussed at the end, somebody's going to have to say what may happen to whichever character, but you can leave that off...a bit of a cliffhanger, or even the begining of the sequel...the first chapter being the one that explains (like your prolouge) what's going on with the peoples lives and ties the two books together. (This is just me word-vommiting onto the screen, you don't have to take a single word of what I'm saying to heart.)

Anyway, I believe that you have a good story here, sure it'll be a whole lot of work, a lot of re-writing, and editing, but I think that you could publish it, and that you should try. Publishing a book is not something that everyone can do, or have the patience too, and it'll be an experience!

Happy writing, editing, and hopefully publishing,

Kaikie
ZombieDragon chapter 31 . 1/5/2009
Honestly?

I think you should publish this story. It's better than other werewolf stories I have read in the past from 'well known' authors and I believe that this story has potential. A lot of potential and I'm jealous because I can't write as good as you can.

Can you do me a favour though? If you ever do decide to publish this...can you PM me so that I can keep an eye out for it? I would really like to purchase it! :D
iflip4dolphins chapter 31 . 12/17/2008
1. Publish this. After it's edited, of course, but it must be published. Why? Because it's awesome and I want it sitting on my bookshelf at home.

2. This note made me happy. A sequel! Yay! And I'll review and read your edited chapters too, don't worry.

3. I liked Travis. He should have a bigger part.

4. I am still waiting on Dark Light to be updated. Just thought you might want to know that someone still likes it. If you need ideas, I can probably give you some.
iflip4dolphins chapter 30 . 12/17/2008
Sweet. Very, very sweet. Like a candy cane.

I love the ending. It's wonderful - though I do think that it should be changed from romance to friendship.

This was a wonderful story and you did an excellent job on it. I look forward to reading more of your work.
SRC-SI chapter 31 . 12/16/2008
i love this story:)

ittis really good...i like ur plot and the characters as well.

i really hope there is a sequel to this story...

keep up with the good work and keep writing!
Silly-girl15 chapter 31 . 12/14/2008
I love this storie. Like how you ended it.
Kyrina chapter 30 . 12/14/2008
that was a good ending, well done!
117 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »