Reviews for Seasons of the Heart
Werewolf24 chapter 36 . 9/15/2013
So I have been re-reading the both of your writings when I realized I hadn't read this one. It was as good as the rest I must say. However I can't believe you guys just stopped updating at this point I was very much disappointed about learning the rest of their story up to the point where we meet them in the other story.
theschwa72 chapter 36 . 4/30/2013
When do you update? However, this is a great story and you are the only popular shoujo ai writer on fictionpress that I know. Amazing, Keep up the good worPr
Diana chapter 36 . 12/21/2012
no... and then it just ends...
PrincessMaris chapter 36 . 10/10/2012
Captivating. impressive and interesting. pls update some more. i love it
Anon chapter 36 . 9/30/2012
I wish there were more stories like this one. Loved it :) Thank you for writing it.
Wolvenkite chapter 4 . 9/12/2012
Rouge is a color. Rogue is the word you're looking for.
breakthehabit chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Yo! So I read your story over the summer, I had no net [saved it on a usb] and I thought you might like a review, though it's mostly commentary. Here it is!

Chapter 1: -snickers- Totally got owned. xD Love it. D
Chapter 10: OMG LMFAO. Eadel. Oh Eadel.
Chapter 21: Lassi arki asvorla. Pa kea eis cerka tos li thea domni.
Chapter 24 and 25: terchli
Chapter 27: aerlamo
Chapter 36: Well. You haven't finished this yet! Brianna was right! You do suspense us to death.. o_O I hope you do finish this story.. one day... -_- and also the sequel to Cupid! :O Though. I'm guessing the end of this fic will be the battle, and then Eadel gets captured right? :d Technically you could end the story here, but you'd leave your fans unsatisfied. Unless something happens, the next chapter.. would be pretty awesome, no? ;P
The Eternally Heartbroken chapter 36 . 3/23/2011
You really need to update this. Please.
mtisnsky chapter 36 . 1/10/2011
This is a great story. Don't stop writing on it.
The Crazy Cat Lady chapter 9 . 12/31/2010
Eadel is quite cruel.
The Crazy Cat Lady chapter 7 . 12/31/2010
Fea... oh. That little bitch.
The Crazy Cat Lady chapter 3 . 12/31/2010
LOL! Lover. Something to expect from Jasmine.
JaceyJessem chapter 36 . 5/9/2010
this is a GREAT fic! its got humour, action, adventure, romance and angst. its got everything! totally love it! and i sorta noticed that chapter 36 was posted up 2 yrs ago... pls dont tell me you guys have stopped this great epic tale! pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls continue on with this fic! you simply can't let us hanging like this!
Sin of the man chapter 20 . 1/31/2010
A true romance in that i was stirred to feel genuine empathy with these lovers, i greatly enjoyed reading this and was especially glad when i found that Eadel had not lost all her power.

Thank you for writing this and giving me the opportunity to read it.

Yours, Craigxx
tvat chapter 36 . 8/5/2009
You have a wonderful way of writing and I find this story tremendously intriguing. I hope to see you continue it soon.
123 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »