Reviews for Finding Heaven ReWrite
Guest chapter 1 . 2/12
Are you going to update the story this year?
spitfire chapter 4 . 11/19/2016
i just love this story!please continue this!or if your already finished, where can buy or read it.i had heard that you had to stop for medical reasons, i hope your doing ok now, and are able to keep writing your wonderful stories!
Vicki chapter 4 . 11/11/2016
Why did you not update your story and take the original down I really love the one you wrote first please update soon
Guest chapter 2 . 6/10/2015
Hoping that you still love this story. Please update!
Marie Starr chapter 4 . 12/30/2014
Poor Armand. HopefUlly things will workout for them. Looking forward to the next update!
VisualKeiRocker92761 chapter 4 . 8/31/2014
Ahg, I hope this isn't it! There has to be more chapters O.O
Drake chapter 4 . 7/23/2014
"If I recall, it was you who volunteered to take him around yesterday"

I believe this part was there in the old version, and you may have overlooked it.

And the new version is really great. I have not finished it, but will see how things turn out
mkren2 chapter 4 . 5/25/2014
i am in love whit this story. more please
Blueyes57 chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
ah I surely do with you'd finish this lol
Guest chapter 4 . 11/5/2013
Waaaahhhh Updateee the tension is going to kill me
Syssilar chapter 4 . 8/24/2013
Beautiful story, I hope you continue to finish rewriting it, I didn't get to read the whole thing before you took it down and would really like to read the rest.
Evan Sabaku chapter 4 . 12/26/2012
Cant wait for the next chapter...please upload soon
Random chapter 4 . 10/13/2012
Update please... I'll love you... I already do but I'll love you more. Even if you just set up the old version somewhere for your readers to read?
Person1 chapter 4 . 10/13/2012
Hello, this is a beautifully written story. I enjoy the character development of Destin. You've described each character well. So I must ask, why have you discontinued writing this love fictional story? Please continue?
closed.quarters chapter 4 . 6/15/2012
I found your stories the day before yesterday.. I read Blackmail Love and Winter Solstice and now Finding Heaven and I'm hooked! And then I glanced up and saw that there hasn't been an update since 2008 and it crushed my soul! (yeah, I'm being a drama queen but it really made me sad)

I hope you continue this rewrite, or post the old chapters ;-;

You're an awesome writer!
82 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »