Reviews for Count On My Love
rin-hisagi chapter 3 . 12/9/2012
Too bad it's closed :(
I really want to read another chapter.,I really like the setting n the things about nightwalkers :(
rin-hisagi chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
It's sounds interesting.
Give me the graphic part please :)
Critiqui chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
This is exquisitely, beautifully written! Every detail is described perfectly without being overbearing! Just fantastic!
DragonTamer94 chapter 3 . 6/3/2010
Aw...that's too bad. I'll check out the other fic, too, but are you going to have someone else finish this up for you? I've heard of some people doing that but I didn't know if it would apply here as well. It was getting pretty interesting. Anyway, off to look at the other fic! _
raebyddeT chapter 2 . 1/25/2010
Awee man! You gotta continue this marvelous story! I was on the brink of exploding from excitement ! Do continue writing ! Love the story ! )
ReadAllAboutIt37 chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
Hi i think this is a very good story i love it! cant wait to read the rest!
Bunnyhopster26 chapter 2 . 7/23/2009
Please please conitinue! I love this story already oh my gosh. I sent you an email did you get it? Pm if you didnt because I want the whole truth and nothing but the truth of this story which includes AWSOME graphic births like what you have written in this story and I you are holding back, hon I need to read the purity
Lerene chapter 2 . 6/4/2009
neat story. Very original. I like it. Please continue.
Shin-Yue chapter 2 . 5/4/2009
this is good i hope you update soon
llyzsm2 chapter 2 . 4/19/2009
lol, this has plenty of potential, please write more!
krazykittymatt chapter 2 . 4/9/2009
I am so in love with this story! Please update! You got my interest!
Arisa kojite chapter 2 . 4/8/2009
lol, the ending to this chapter was really funny. )

thank you for the update, love this story! D

always patiently waiting for more ;D

-arisa kojite
Itchan chapter 2 . 4/6/2009
I thought you weren't going to continue the fanfic I had read it a long time ago, but didn't review :( Sorry! Most of the times I do that But I had it on my 'Fanfic folder', which is where I put the links of the fanfics that I like.

Well anyway, the fanfic its good. So I hope you can continue it :)
Arisa kojite chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
oh, i like it a lot, the detail was so cool and the whole idea i really like so far! )

really wanna see the rest, please update soon ;D

-arisa kojite
Midnights Scream chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
not too bad actually. I hope you update, because I'm interested.