Reviews for broken illusions
The Psychopath Blonde chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
...are you okay?

I dunno, you just sound so..sad.

But, the world does suck pretty badly so much of the time, so who doesn't feel like this at least some of the time?

Definitely accurate of pure sorrow, in my opinion.

Bye.
XsilentXescapeX chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
This was really good. I loved the line "the sky is

raining anguished questions". I realy like that line.

good job!

~silent
Iccle Fairy chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
wow very catching and striking. very well written.
Definition chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
The format of how you put just a few words in each line compliments not only the title, but also the piece's true intentions. It really cuts in deep. I feel as if the words are screaming out their anguish and angst, because each individual word means something a lot, and to put all of them together creates a truly beautiful image. Well done.
Azrael Adamine Gaunt chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
Wow...amazing...that's all I can say, there is no other word to desccribe it..just WOW!
tearing hands chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
I loved it. The no-caps and the line breaks give it a really nice rhythm. My favorite parts are "the sky is raining anguished questions washing all of yesterday's answers down the gutters of my mind" and "too many names have left you nameless too many flaws have left you worthless and too many masks have left you too afraid of who you know you are to see this reflection without distorting it."
mizu no kokoro chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
so much like the title, broken, in pieces. but it comes together.

keep writing
All Alone With Her Thoughts chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
I really like this. I'm adding it to my favourites, althought I'm not so wild about the no-capitals thing, but that's just me and my picky-ness. Great job.

Rowan.
Heroh chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
The way you wrote only two or three words per line made me feel like I was holding my breath while reading it lol I felt like I wanted to scream. You described the way you felt in a way that I feel like I can definitely relate to this. Good Job!