Reviews for Diet Coke and Fortune Cookies
Counting Petals chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
Was that a line from a song by The Killers I saw in there? Interesting concept, but you made your point really well.
zephineyd chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
imagery was beautiful, really. i thought the poem was truthful and it really reflected what some teenagers go through. it was moving and real, and i thought it was good. (:

keep moving girl, hope it'd get better. as long as you know there's people loving you, it'd be fine. it's okay being different and being the fortune cookie that you think you are... becuase everybody's different (in their own special way) and everybody's a fortune cookie somehow.

just that some fortune cookie's are hidden. :D keep working.
Ashelin chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
How horribly can I relate to this? It's so odd, knowing that other people don't belong either. Because I didn't go to regular school last year, and this guy who went to my local high school saw me at the fair and kept asking me why I hated that school so much. He just didn't get that I didn't belong at all. I'm sorry it's the same for you. I hope it gets better. I pray. Good poem, still sad though.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
The soda/fortune cookie comparison is effective. Beautiful poem, though I'm sorry that's the way it is for you.