Reviews for My Stepbrother Wants To Date Me!
cry chapter 1 . 1/2
this is so amazing i get boner in this though still its the best
Ashley chapter 15 . 5/23/2013
I loved this
meagan chapter 14 . 3/28/2013
i thought it was amazing but i wish atleast at the end they kissed u know?
Guest chapter 4 . 10/26/2012
Why is the story so dramatic?
RascalatBrona chapter 6 . 8/13/2012
Or maybe not...hmmmm...damn I'm just lost right now. I think I'll finish reading the whole book THEN review again. Yea that's what I'll do(;
RascalatBrona chapter 3 . 8/13/2012
Okay right when "Ray" started going all 'teasing' mode on Maria I knew something was off about him. Disgusting pig. Great chapter though!(:
Riley T chapter 3 . 7/30/2010
OMG what a sick bastard he raped his own son!
love75love7 chapter 15 . 4/3/2010
...:)

good story.

Got a bit confused with that whole dream thing in the middle but other than that :)

keep writing xx
boredsoul34 chapter 15 . 2/25/2010
it was a good story line, but extremely confusing.
esssjay chapter 15 . 9/21/2009
my god, this story was SO twisty-turny. that's a good thing i think ! well, i definitely liked how the plot developments were very unpredictable, however unrealistic they were. i also liked how there was a constant frantic momentum, although i think at the same time, that you kind of rushed the story. there were plenty of parts that i thought you could've drawn out some more. it seems like you're a bit like me; when i write i'm more of a 'telling rather than showing' type of writer. that's not really a good thing, but please don't take offence, hopefully this is just constructive criticism that you can build on.

anyway, on that note, there were a few typos and such that i found as reading. i think there were a few that i missed so sorry about that but if you decide to edit, hope this helps..

in chapter 3, in 'did you not here anything i said to you last night?' the 'here' should be 'hear'

in chapter 4, the 'become' in 'everyone was surprised when they become step siblings' should be 'became'

'it would look not look good if...' - 'it would not look good if...'

i thought it was strange that in chapter 6 you called john a 'brunette'. i'm not sure that's an appropriate term; i was under the impression that was more for females ?

also, in chapter 8, 'to each their of causing a scene I moved somewhere else' didn't make sense.

in chapter 9, 'her boyfriend from the other side of the country has come back' - 'has come over' since she's the one that moved not him, 'back' doesn't make sense

in chapter 13, in 'the very thought of being hear' the 'hear' should be 'here'

and also, 'i had enough' - 'i've had enough'

thanks for the story though. it was entertaining :)
unexpectedperson chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
uhmm, i just wanna ask if you're interested in writing a new romance novel about stepbrothers/ stepsisters? cuz my friends and i are really enjoying that kind of stories.
Skylene chapter 15 . 5/17/2008
wow that was a slightly different way of writing a story

it was really good
Skylene chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
o 1st chapter and i'm already hooked great job
mbcrazychick2011 chapter 14 . 3/14/2008
well thiscertanly is a weird defenally have LOTS of DRAMA :) but it was a little bit confusing especially that dream part.i suggest that you put in more details to help clean it i can cleraly see what you where trying to do!:) keep writing sister, keep writing :)
InSilverShadows chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
Hullo thur. Half of the BananeShadows duo curious to check out some reviewers stuff. XD Have you ever seen the movie Cruel Intentions? It's about stepsiblings doing... naughty things, but by no means am I trying to say that it's the same as this story, but you know, you might like it. XD
83 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »