Reviews for The Vampire's Half Moon
myownlostcrazystory chapter 9 . 9/5/2007
Hey, just wanted to tell you that I love your story , The vampires half moon and I cant wait for the next chapter.i have got a friend called Zane who is really into vampires, lol.
Take me home chapter 9 . 9/5/2007
whoa! is zane mind controling her or something?
copykat chapter 9 . 9/5/2007
hey hey! So, yes, I just read the past few chapters and got caught up on all of the DRAMA.

It's still amazing, as you well know, and if you don't write more, I'll hunt you down. Well, I'll get a hunter to do that for me :P jk jk, but seriously though, I feel like the story is really progressing steadily, and I can't WAIT to see what happens with Zane and Ty. Because you know it's all about the hot guys.
BlackShadowWave chapter 9 . 9/4/2007
Aw, you made Zane break his streak of coolness in this chapter! Ah well, nobody's perfect I guess. Not even a vampire.

Great chapter. Good progress; I enjoy how you give us, your readers, chapters in such a short amount of time.
Twilight Starr chapter 9 . 9/4/2007

I like the kiss. :)

Looking forward to more.

Lady of Confusion chapter 9 . 9/4/2007
WELCOME! NOW UPDATE SOON OR I WILL BE LIKE TY AND CHASE YOU AROUND WITH A STAKE!
MCRJunkieIsNotOK chapter 9 . 9/4/2007
Haha, loved the 'I'm not listening' moment. Love her mom's reasoning in the whole Zane matter. I can see a parent being like that with their kid, and I guess she's right being concerned about him. I mean, he is a vampire, as totally, completely hot as he is, and he's gotta give off some sort of strange vibe that parents automatically don't want their 17 year old daughter around.

But Alex and Ty kissed! omg! lol. :) But why was she dreaming about kissing Zane? Oh, dear...lol. Can't wait for the next update. :)

-L
Lady of Confusion chapter 8 . 9/3/2007
very good! update soon!
Twilight Starr chapter 8 . 9/2/2007
Great chapter.

Looking forward to an update. :)

BlackShadowWave chapter 8 . 9/2/2007
Ah, Zane. One of those cool guys you'd hate to love, but love to hate.

Another great chapter. You've got me completely hooked in!
MCRJunkieIsNotOK chapter 7 . 9/1/2007
Nice, Zane, very nice. Thanks for ruining the moment. lol. loved the chapter. Sorry I didn't review the last one, stuff has been crazy. I still love ur chapters, and u got me with that ending. He'd better have a good reason for butting in like that. Zane is awesome, but the guy really does know how to come in just at the right time. lol. Great job.

-L
Twilight Starr chapter 7 . 9/1/2007

Nice cliffhanger.

Please update soon. :)

Take me home chapter 6 . 8/31/2007
omg plz update soon i love the characters... can Alex and Ty be a couple or is it forbidden?
Twilight Starr chapter 6 . 8/30/2007
Ooh, cliffhanger.

Looking forward to an update. :)

BlackShadowWave chapter 6 . 8/30/2007
Interesting story. I especially like how your characters are so believable in their personality. I'll be keeping an eye on this!
181 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »