Reviews for The Vampire's Half Moon
Twilight Starr chapter 5 . 8/30/2007
Great chapter.

Looking forward to more. :)

MCRJunkieIsNotOK chapter 5 . 8/28/2007
Ok, so now I'm up to date with all the chapters, and I'm waiting for more. -sits here impatiently- lol. Love it so far. I love the way you write from Alex's point of view, it makes it really realistic, and I think first person writing done right really does help the reader connect with a character a lot better, and it IS done well. The way Alex observes everyone else, like Ty and Zane, for example, is really well done. It gives them their own life and points of view that you can see without going into much detail for it to be realistically done from first person. Love it! I can't wait for more! And can't wait to find out just what you meant about Natalie...hmm... :)
PrematureLlama chapter 4 . 8/26/2007
Lol, it was funny having Alex asking are you holding me hostage. It sounds funny for her to say that to a vampire. I don't know why, it just is. So really what is Alex short for? Alexandria or Alexandra? Or maybe Alexis or something? It's cute how Ty is so protective of her. I'm glad that Alex knows not to look in Zane's eyes. Keep that up. So the lady at Tammy's is Ty's boss? Hmm, wonder what's going on...

Update! Update! Update! Thankies!

Here's a cookie for a great chapter!

Twilight Starr chapter 4 . 8/25/2007
Good chapter.

Please update soon. :)

MCRJunkieIsNotOK chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
Very strong start. It really catches your attention. Ty and Alex are very strong and complex characters from the very beginning, and the story has may interesting ways you can take it. I can't wait to read more. :) Awesome job!

-L
copykat chapter 3 . 8/25/2007
Hey!

okay, this is new_addiction from bella penombra, and I know I'm cheating by coming on here and reading ahead, but I had to! It's so good!

Anyways, the only thing I recommend is - if you decide to go back and edit a few things - you could make her reaction to the whole supernatural thing less nonchalant and a bit more surprised. She didn't seem to have enough shock running through her mind during all of it.

Other than that though, you have an excellent imagination and I can't wait to see what happens, especially with Zane! Keep writing!
PrematureLlama chapter 3 . 8/24/2007
You really are a quick updater, which I am very happy about! When the vampire that was at the desk said his name was George, I laughed. Lol, yeah I laughed, because I really didn't expect is name to be so...not dangerous sounding. Hehe! When he attacked, I wanted to beat him up! Oh well, Ty and Zane had the honor. (Expecially Zane, seeing he killed him) At least Alex know's everything now. Which is bad in some ways seeing she most likly will be in danger for now on. Lol!

I kind of figured that Zane would come when Ty wasn't around. So I wasn't surprised that he came to Alex.

Please hurry with the next chapter! I can't wait!

Twilight Starr chapter 3 . 8/23/2007
Good chapter. I like Zane. :)

I like the names.

Please update soon.

Twilight Starr chapter 2 . 8/23/2007
Good chapter.

Twilight Starr chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
Good start.

I like your foreshadowing clues, your main characters, and how you included some of their past as friends as a sort of prolouge.

The two of them liking each other is cute.

jenjen-0 chapter 3 . 8/23/2007
great story!
PrematureLlama chapter 2 . 8/22/2007
Wow, that was a quick update! Great chapter! Well, Ty really is a secret-keeper... Lol. He didn't even tell Alex that his dad died. But hey, he may not be dead, seeing as what's going on now. I mean, were now getting to the supernatural stuff and I don't know things are for certain. Just guessing. I liked the conversation between Alex and Lulu when they were in Ty's room. It was kind of funny. Hehe! Then Ty came! I was like, "Oh, shit!" Though I kind of thought that was going to happen... When Alex went into The Half Moon, I wanted to slap her! I don't know, it seemed dumb-ish, but hey that's just how Alex is I guess. Lol. Aw, but she was lured by Zane, and that was bad. So do you they really want to kill her, I mean they had guilty faces, but really? I hope not. Ty will save her anyway if they try anything.

Update soon please!

Azure Skye chapter 2 . 8/21/2007
Hey, this is a really cool story. I also love supernatural stories - with romance - and I think this one's going to be great. I'm already hooked after the second chapter!

Can't wait to see what happens next, so keep up the great work.

Azure Skye
Zank chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
That was pretty long for 1 chapter but still it was gud

can u check out my story
PrematureLlama chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
I really like this thus far! You are an amazing writer. I can't wait til Alex finally finds out Ty's secret. It'll be great. Ty seems like a really cool guy and Alex is pretty awesome so far. I love the characters.

Please update soon!