Reviews for The Vampire's Half Moon
jnl94 chapter 13 . 11/16/2011
LKGKXJDHGKJDBSTRKGUYXODFMN! I just can't express the words for what I feel right now! I'm like Kiss him! Don't kiss him! He's hot! So is Ty! He can protect you! He's dangerous! Blarg! I don't know what I want to happen!
jnl94 chapter 12 . 11/16/2011
Dang! He really messed that chick up! And I wonder what Alex might read in those books that she shouldn't believe?
jnl94 chapter 11 . 11/16/2011
Aw, I have to say I'm starting to like Zane more than Ty. That Hunter boy better step up his game if he wants Alex!
jnl94 chapter 10 . 11/16/2011
Ug! Ty needs to chill just a little bit. This whole 'I hate vampires and I'm going to try and stake you every chance I get' thing is starting to get on my nerves.
jnl94 chapter 9 . 11/15/2011
OMFG! She can't be kissing Ty and then dream kissing Zane! that HAS to be a form of cheating, right? I think I'd pick Ty. He's sweet and she's knows him and Zane is hot, but seems to have a lot of secrets and baggage. Next time she sees Ty she needs to throw herself into his arms and kiss him like she means it.

Of course I know she won't do that, but still. She should think about it at least.
jnl94 chapter 8 . 11/4/2011
Well I kind of got mad at Alex for just leaving after Ty told her that he was jealous and had been about to kiss her. It was kind of rude, though she did acknowledge that she shouldn't have done it, so I wasn't that mad at her. I have the feeling that Peter is talking about the person that killed the vampire and almost killed him that had red hair.

And what is Natalie's issue? She's all creepy one second, being friendly to Alex the next, shooting looks at Zane and then snapping at Ty the next! I feel like she has some issues.
jnl94 chapter 7 . 11/4/2011
BLARGAHGARJDSFNKASHF! That is me expressing my frustraiton. There are no words for it, just a bunch of capital letters all smushed together. I could have strangled Zane! Talk about a freaking mood killer! Gosh, could he have showed up at a worse time? Dang it! The should have freaking kissed! Stupid sexy Zane...
jnl94 chapter 6 . 11/4/2011
Oh please tell me he's not about to make a massive fool of himself. And what was the thing with Alex and Shelly? It seemed almost like she's a hybrid of some kind or something.
jnl94 chapter 5 . 11/4/2011
I'm proud of Ty! He didn't get so completely bent out of shape about her hanging with Zane. I thought he would be throwing a hissy fit. Though I'm sure that is still to come if he finds out she topok the necklace off.
jnl94 chapter 4 . 11/4/2011
I still don't know how I feel about Zane. I think I need to see some more of him before I make my decision on whether or not he's actually a good guy or not.
jnl94 chapter 3 . 11/3/2011
I like Zane but I don't like Zane. He seems like he could be a bad guy masqurading as a good guy or vice versa. I really don't know what to think about him, but that's a good thing, trust me! I like Ty too. He needs to just kiss Alex already because he is so in love with her.

The dream was kind of creepy too. Especially since she was surrounded by werewolves and Zane just kind of calmly strolled up. And it had to be Zane at the end in her backyard. He's sneaking up on her isn't he? Oh crap, what if he wants to seduce her so he can kill her? That would suck big time.
jnl94 chapter 2 . 11/3/2011
Everyone has stupid moments. And it wasn't that stupid of her to follow Ty. I might have done the same thing. I probably wouldn't have gone into the Half Moon, but I would have at least waited for Ty to come back out.

I really hope Ty busts in a saves the day-or Alex in this case-and then doesn't get all super irritated with her for following him and then almost dying. I mean, I can see why he might be irritated, but give the girl a break. Lying and secrets are not easily ignored man.
jnl94 chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Shrinks know a lot...in this case. She totally likes him! And I think as soon as he stops acting like a dumb idiot and tells her what he obviously needs to tell her, they will be really cute together. I really liked this. It gave me insight on Ty and Alex and I really want to know what the big secret is. And where did the scar come from because I know it did not come from a four-wheeler accident.
O.O chapter 21 . 2/7/2011
Shush Layla the fiend

O.O chapter 21 . 2/7/2011
AW

I LOVE IT SO FAR

BUT DONT YOU DARE STOP THERE

And and and

It better be Ty and Alex who get married.

I so want Alex to fall romantically inlove with Ty

Forget Zane, he's just the vampire friend who flirts a lot :P

Ty and Alex