Reviews for The Vampire's Half Moon
Layla the fiend chapter 21 . 2/15/2010
Alex/Zane forever!
Layla the fiend chapter 18 . 2/15/2010
I still support Alex/Zane.
Layla the fiend chapter 11 . 2/13/2010
Alex/Zane all the way!
Layla the fiend chapter 7 . 2/13/2010
I support Alex/Zane!
Sakiru Yume chapter 21 . 4/28/2009
Great, awesome story. I actually started realizing the sequel, realized I had no idea what was going on, and read this one instead. I'm going to read the sequel next. I thought that your characters were pretty believable. Nice job with that. Sometimes, for vampire romances, one or both (or more) of the main characters are really unrealistic, but your weren't.
Stahlut chapter 21 . 4/10/2009
I really really really loved this story, i am all prepared to go on and read the next one because I just love it s much. The characters are awesome, and the storyline had me going to. So be proud of yourself cause this was complete awesomeness lol.
I'm-The-Weird-Girl chapter 9 . 3/11/2009
whoa she dreamed about kissing Zane? Wth?

Damn, this story is god...

seriously tho, y is she dreaming about Zane licking and kissing her? Its realy weird but awesome!

gotta read on and find out how this ends!
LettyV chapter 21 . 1/16/2009
I love this story and I'm already opening Branded :)

A fave for sure!

Hugs

Letty
RaelynRayne chapter 21 . 11/6/2008
I absolutely LOVE this story! I read the entire story in 24 hrs. Heading over now to continue the adventure with Branded... Unfortunetly I cannot tell you whether I want Alex with Zane or Ty. However I myself am leaning towards Zane more!
A.V.Mackie chapter 21 . 10/4/2008
Woo, story one done and dusted (heh), and thoroughly enjoyed. I loved your wit and humour throughout and Alex's dithering over Zane and Ty is wonderful to read.

Anyway, you have another two stories in this series already written, so I'm go enjoy them now. :D
A.V.Mackie chapter 7 . 10/4/2008
Aw *sigh* I can't stop laughing at that last bit. "Window." Class.

I'm loving your style of humour, it just gets me laughing all the time.

Anyway, I'll get back to reading the story now, I just had to say that...
Insanely Twisted chapter 20 . 8/6/2008

Great job.
Insanely Twisted chapter 12 . 8/5/2008
Zane, fer sho. :]
Insanely Twisted chapter 10 . 8/5/2008
Wow, this story is so great. It just kinda popped up in one of my random google searches, and ever since I've been reading :D My favorite character is Zane, fer shure.

Great job. (:L