Reviews for The Vampire's Half Moon
smellgoody chapter 15 . 7/20/2008
this sounds so much like twilight. it's a well written story though. i like it :D
Kura-sama chapter 21 . 6/16/2008
So CUTE Aww I love Zane w
Kura-sama chapter 12 . 6/16/2008
Love to story Definitely love Zane XD Ty is ... alright, but nothing's hotter than a hot vampire XD Dang... I'd take the vampire any day.

Will continue to read tomorrow... or rather later today XD It's 4am and I got to go sleep if I plan to wake up tomorrow at all
lvtwilight chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
omg this chapter is really good lol
xvwvx chapter 21 . 1/4/2008
Finished the story. It was great. I'm already gonna start on your second one. Very very good :)
xvwvx chapter 4 . 12/30/2007
I'm late to the party, but I just wanted to say I'm loving the story so far.
rosexofxflame chapter 21 . 12/2/2007
ahh! amazing story (applause)

... off to read the sequel! ]
LoveSupernaturally chapter 21 . 11/28/2007
oh, i loved it ! but then again i am a sucker for freaking awesome vampire love stories. And love triangles. My only nit pick is that the kissing could have been a bit more descriptive. But I understand when a person is thinking about the kiss they just had, they don't need to be descriptive of it cause they where paying attention and eather loved or hated every second of it. Some good describtive words will fix that, hot, wet, soft, suckulent, daring, kinky Get the idae .

Oh other question, whats up with all the stakes? i thought you said in the first few chapters the only way to kill a vamp is to chop off there head, heance Zane ( love the name) with the weird not metal knife in the trench coat. ok well i'm off to R&R Branded. Keep up the good work Caro
VirginiaVortex chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
ha! Okay, so stupid me decided to read the first chapter of the sequel before I realized it was a sequel. Wow. Anyways, this is really well-written.
Frolicking.Pandas chapter 21 . 11/17/2007
I read this story in every bit of free tym i had the past 2 days, n i luv it!

i lyk every single one of ur characters 2!

off to read branded. see ya!
Cloaked Divinity chapter 16 . 11/1/2007
I luhv the idea about the whole Natalie POV thing
Cloaked Divinity chapter 12 . 10/26/2007
Zane all the way

He has so much mystery around him

Who doesn't love a man of mystery?

And so many sides that he hasn't shown yet

He's definitely won my heart :]
Hacen chapter 21 . 10/26/2007
story is so amazing.i wish it was a book so i could carry it around and read it whenever i wanted .anyways,just wanted to let you know your a great writer and all that other
northernmoon chapter 21 . 10/19/2007
This is a pretty great story. I think you did a fantastic job wrapping up the plot still paving the way for more "episodes".

By the way, this kind of read like a short tv series to me. Looking forward to "season 2".

Rebecca
Dire Calamity chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
Oh how I do love the plot of the story!

I'm in a critique mood, don't take anything to heart, I'm just tryin to help. :P

Just a few things, 1: An editor might help on the grammatical errors. There aren't many, so nothing to really worry about, but it always helps to have someone who hasn't been thinking of the story revise/edit.

2: I'm not sure if you meant it to be in this fashion, but Alex's thoughts seem very... how should I put this... tweeny? It gets a bit annoying to read her squeeming or talking about not liking Zane over AND over AND over (up until the end of the second chapter in Branded). Maybe you wanted to make it ironic? I'm not sure, but things like that stand out and make her less fierce.

3: I might try making Alex/Ty's relationship more prominent. To me, at least, by this point it seems that Zane and Alex are WAY closer than Alex and Ty. It just seems that they haven't been in many personal situations versus with Zane (adding in the library scene in Branded was an awesome idea).

Ok, just wanted to get a few words in. I love the imagination and great detail you've put into this story! I haven't been dedicated enough to type any of mine in years, so I believe you'll be a great writer and you'll definitely be able to get this published later! Keep writing.
181 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »