Reviews for The Death of Maddie Ferguson
Nintendo Fan 101 chapter 9 . 3/27/2011
so this was published in 2007 and you just updated it? that's um something but good story!
Tawny Owl chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
I liked the little details – like the rain spraying up her legs, and that one of her legs got crushed. I made it seem more real, and strangely a bit like a newspaper report.

The reality being that she was making her way back from Tesco – that made me chuckle. So did the bit about treating the speed limit as the square root of how fast you wanted to go. They broke up the serious stuff in the middle about always being in danger and made it easier to digest.

Would have liked to learn more about Maddie in this, but I suppose it isn’t really necessary as you are setting the bit about her not being so fortunate two years on was a good cliffhanger as well.
DaChickenAmI chapter 2 . 2/19/2008
Ok, so I've only had time to read half of this chapter, but I swear I WILL finish it. All I have to say so far is I'm interested in how the first two chapters are connected, curb (not kerb), and most important: what is a spaghetti junction?
DaChickenAmI chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
Okay, I really like the way you write (go you! :D) and I really like you story (once again: go you). The only problems I had were a few awkward sounding sentences or grammatical errors (at least, I think they're errors...I could just be really pompous and THINK I know what I'm talking about, so take my opinion in stride), such as:

"Bypassing the limit" at the beginning. Maybe "going over the limit" ?

"The fact is: that no matter where you are..." Either get rid of the colon or change the sentence, if you please.

Once again, take this in stride. :)
Vexed and Tired chapter 7 . 12/2/2007
Woah, what an amazing story! The bit with the medicine cabinet kicks ass. You done good V&T, you done good.

Yes. I really do need the ego-boost that badly.

Vexed and Tired.