Reviews for The Snow Man
onehellofabutler chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
I like the idea of this story, and it seems good so far, but one thing you got wrong. When talking about Connor's counselor, you call him a "psysiatrist" and there is no such thing as a "psysiatrist". Then you use the proper term for a therapist, a psycologist, but then you go on to say "psyciatrist" twice. When Connor has is a "psycologist." A psychiatrist is a doctor who provides psyciatrict medication. A "psycologist" a therapist. There is, infact, a difference. I'm sorry for being nit-picky, but it's a pet peeve.
magalina chapter 4 . 1/3/2008
ooh, I wonder what the bargain is :o I have a few ideas, maybe... ohoho

Sorry, cant help with the lemons D: I eed help myself :p

Keep it up!
DeviantHeart31 chapter 4 . 12/25/2007
Hello D This story is pretty good. I started to read it late xmas and I straight away liked it. It has a great flow to it you know, and i find myself believing Conner to be real. Can't wait for more. 3
CynicalValentine98 chapter 4 . 12/18/2007
As always, like it and want me. Update soon please.

-Katie
mia5081 chapter 4 . 12/16/2007
I don't like the sound of that-having to rely on the Fates. Aren't the Fates extremely sly and tricky?

Update soon!

~Mia
Sing.it.like.you.mean.it chapter 4 . 12/14/2007
Ooerr...I like the story so far :)

And I agree, Dance Floor Anthem does rock xD
mia5081 chapter 3 . 12/6/2007
Yay, Jeremy is back! Yeah, I got to 20,0 words and then my computer died (I cried for about a week) and lost my NaNo piece... :(

Update soon!

~Mia
OpaqueLies chapter 3 . 12/4/2007
Wow I like the originality of this story. I really do hope you keep the work up!

:]
magalina chapter 3 . 12/4/2007
o.O I thought he was going to be a ghost! Is he going to be there next morning or its just a night thing? Write that lemon, lemons are always nice :P
CynicalValentine98 chapter 3 . 12/3/2007
Em, VERY interesting. I wonder how they're going to be able to keep this hidden, and is Jeremy REALLY back for good or...? Anyways, great chapter. Can't wait for more. Update soon.

-Katie
Fleeting Moment chapter 3 . 12/3/2007
I love it Em, and yes I want an M rated chapter. UPDATE!
falloutfan1 chapter 3 . 12/3/2007
Mrs. Band Nerd,

i think this is one of your best stories yet!... keep on writing! for my sake... you know how i get bored and need something to do! reading your stories definatly helps with the boredom.

love,

your fellow band chica
magalina chapter 2 . 11/19/2007
Sorry it took me so long to review D: But donpt leave us haging like that! Cant wait to the next chapter. Daniel seemed nice :D
CynicalValentine98 chapter 2 . 10/29/2007
Great chapter. Can't wait to read more.
I'll Be Your Fairytale chapter 2 . 10/28/2007
NaNoWriMo! I'm gonna try! See you there! Anyways, lovely chappie, and Jeremy! Quoi? What? He's back! Like, oh my god! Hell, I'm so excited! What's gonna happen? Please, pretty please, try and get up the next bit before nanowrimo, for me? -*bats eyelashes and begs nicely*- Anyways, loved it, very excited about the next bit...and...update soon hun!

Luv, I-B-Y-F, x