Reviews for This is My Tale
Noka chapter 1 . 2/15
i am relentless in my search for stories as good as yours, I swear that the first few chapters had me reluctant in continuing the story.
But as got into it I couldn't stop, I say this in shock because, I'm not one to go completely ballistic when there is no wifi,-honestly I just go with the flow, get my DS or get a book- but it has come to my attention that I desperately wanted to know what would happen next in the story.
It was at least page 27 or so,at the time. So if you have a inkling of an idea for the sequel, please, PERSUE IT! I'm dying to know what happens later on.
Nejie 8059 chapter 38 . 12/13/2014
Finally, the ending. What can I say... this story has its high moments and downside. This is sort of an interracial romance; honestly, I was looking for scenes where the race difference would be a bigger role for Alex and Dani's relationship. It was the main reason why I read but until the end, i didn't see what I was expecting. Aside from that the resolutions that should take place didn't happened - like Alex' relationship with her parents (it was lacking in explanation and I think that should have been explored than make alex leave the house and then nothing), second, Michelle Davis and friends (she has the making of a potentially effective character here actually who didn't fully achieve the role, I thought after Dani's amnesia episode, there will be more drama. Unfortunately, nothing again.)

However despite all that complaints from me, you still DID IT. Some chapters stirred strong emotional response from me. And that's what I'm always looking for a written story. The connection to the characters through the emotions they bring into existence. For me that's important more so than the grammar and technical errors (that could be easily corrected) but full readers connection (that takes time).

So there's room for improvement. If you get back, then i hope to read your work more.
Nejie 8059 chapter 33 . 12/13/2014
This is cruel to the eyes. Heartless. Why thou maketh Alex suffer that much?
Nejie 8059 chapter 19 . 12/13/2014
Damn it, why do we always wrote about heroes/heroines who are so freaking self righteous and self-sacrificing? It gets tiring that i wanna smack the main character together with the dumbass antagonist.
Nejie 8059 chapter 17 . 12/13/2014
You know what if you're apologizing for putting violence you should have make a scene where Alex take a knife and cut this bastard Sebastian balls off.

One girl and you take 8 guys with you... dimwit asshole. I hope I'll read in the next chapters that this guy would be put to his proper place. What a chauvinistic pig.
Nejie 8059 chapter 12 . 12/13/2014
*put in here the squealing onion emoticon*

I can see/feel the hearts floating in the air. )
Guest chapter 38 . 4/12/2014
You should definitley write more of these two.
Great great great great story.
well done.
Guest chapter 35 . 4/12/2014
Oh god...im with tears on my face...again...
Guest chapter 18 . 4/11/2014
Wow...i actually cried with alex... .I usually dont review this more but i cant help it...its a so damn good story.
Guest chapter 16 . 4/11/2014
These chapters are freaking awesome...lovely...sweet...oh god.
great job
Guest chapter 13 . 4/11/2014
Awwww...this chapter was really sweeter... .
Guest chapter 12 . 4/11/2014
This chapter was so sweet... .
ErzaKnightwalker1376 chapter 38 . 12/21/2013
you're evil! i did like the story, but the things you put alex through... just plain evil! i hope you wrote/write a happier sequel.
FallenCrest chapter 38 . 12/5/2013
I must apologise for not realizing that I never added this story to my favorites after reading it nor reviewed the story so now I came across it again re-read a few chapters to jog my memory. I really enjoyed reading this story. It's scary to think that this could really happen. Thank you for the nice read. Hope there's going to be a sequel in mind for the future.
Guest chapter 38 . 4/29/2013
I have to say I love this story.
It was funny as hell with the girls friendship.
It was cute and sweet
And had me crying for Alex and Dani at the end there.
It was your perfect blend of everything
Im glad you ended it with a happy note. If Dani had died I think I would have thrown my phone haha. No seriously
Im glad I checked this story out. Im more of a fanfiction person but I decided to use fictionpress to ease my hunger for a good story. Been searching and I can say u did not disappoint
If I havent said it before love this story
250 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »