Reviews for starving for alliteration
Testament to Youth in Verse chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
I love this.

The build-up of all the sounds and wordplay don't lead to a disappointing final line, as in so many poems.

Also, I relate to the feeling of writing because of the lovely way it feels to put words together.

Quite simply, I think you're awesome, and this poem made me feel good, for lack of a better way of putting it.
she smolders chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
Right now it feels like my poetry lacks something and I wish that I could just breathe life into it. I read this one outloud to savour it and I think it's given me a few ideas on how to save my words. Take care.
Moondog Dozier chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
I adore this. It speaks to the literary concept by exemplifying the concept so accurately. I like how in your works the everyday words are assembled so effortlessly, or so it seems, into the greater melodic diction. As always, the sound, and the use of a favorite literary device of mine-alliteration-gives this a jovial feel that expresses the love for words so succinctly. Quality, quality work. A favorite for sure, as you've forced me to secure a place for this to be read repeatedly for the sound it propels. MD:77.
Snow and Spindrift chapter 1 . 8/22/2007