Reviews for Mercy
XsilentXescapeX chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
I really like this. The first verse is my favorite. I'm in love with your line

"The clock above my door doesn't have any time left."

silent
tearing hands chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
Beautiful poem. The beginning and the ending are perfect. The stanza breaks and parentheses really add to it.
IdeasInTheAir chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
Thiat's really cool, I like the thoughts of it. I really like the part "The calendar on the wall is running out of days. The song on the radio is on the last few notes. The clock above my door doesn’t have any time left." That's my favourite. XD

Danielle)
kaitmaree77 chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
I really, really liked this poem!

I loved the simplicity, and I loved the line "the song on the radio, is on the last few notes."

Great Job!

Kaitlyn
a silenced revolution chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
We're running out of time, aren't we? I think we always have been and always will be. Great job. I'll add this to my favourites.

The line: me or you or she or him. If I'm right, I think it should be "me or you or her or him", to be grammatically correct, if that matters to you. Just in case you care.
Counting Petals chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
I'm not sure if you wrote this about life in general or had something more specific in mind, but I kinda feel this way about going off to college next month. Good job.
Ashelin chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
I liked the parentheses. And also the first stanza. It just seemed to stick out. Good job.
PhoenixPhilosophy chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
"The song on the radio

is on the last few notes."

I see two or three ivory piano keys slowly being pressed for a sad conclusion to a beautiful song. great line.