Reviews for Winter Manhattan
1337n00dlz chapter 82 . 4/12/2008
VictoriaxRyan.

I see chemistry. :D.
WriterGurl123 chapter 81 . 4/7/2008
I'm glad that Chad finally told off his father.

1337n00dlz chapter 80 . 3/30/2008
'. DARREN. MUST. DIE. RAWR.

:D Hi, Tony.
WriterGurl123 chapter 80 . 3/30/2008
So she is a virgin! If I was her, I wouldn't loose it to Darren. He's a complete weirdo and if he's violent and rough while kissing what's he going to do when they have sex.

Anyways,

Kianna-San chapter 79 . 3/25/2008
...

D WHY DID YOU HAVE TO DO THAT TO HIM?

TT_TT
WriterGurl123 chapter 79 . 3/23/2008
If I hated Clarissa before, I have so much more animosity towards her. She's such a little skank. So what she grew poor, that's even more of a reason to work hard and get money yourself instead of feeding off other people. God, I want to hit her so hard against the head to smack some sense into her.

Poor Pierce. He has no idea what she's doing to him. I just hope that she falls for him-for real and then he crushes her. It sounds really mean, but you know what they say...pay-back's a b**ch! lol

Enough of my ranting,

Happy Easter!
WriterGurl123 chapter 78 . 3/23/2008
He has a crush on Kathy! Kyle is just so adorable, it's so cute that he's never really experienced this!

Then there's Seth. I'm glad he's looking for jobs, but I hope that after all of those turn-downs, he's not going to do something stupid.

WriterGurl123 chapter 77 . 3/21/2008
Poor Pierce. I feel so bad for him because he's going through all of this pain and no one can really do anything for him. Damn you Clarissa! lol

WriterGurl123 chapter 76 . 3/16/2008
I would be absolutely pissed. She's such a gold digger. If only I was him, then I would break up with her right then and there.

WriterGurl123 chapter 75 . 3/15/2008
She's 25? She doesn't seem like it at all, but she does have a playful personality!

WriterGurl123 chapter 74 . 3/11/2008
I hate the ball dropping, but that's besides the point! I hope they have a good time.
tinybones chapter 74 . 3/9/2008
I love your story. You're a very talented writer. I really can't wait until you add more. I'm hooked.
WriterGurl123 chapter 73 . 3/9/2008
Wow! Victoria is so not a New Yorker, and going to see the ball drop in Manhattan is crazy. For one thing it's cold and you have to stand outside early, especially if you want to get a good spot, then secondly once the ball does drop, if you don't have someone to kiss, then some random person will kiss you. (Bad experience)

Then the subway thing-well it's a very complicated system. It took me a couple of years to master it, but hey!

Sir Scott chapter 17 . 3/7/2008
Flour probably is important. I always thought girls knew how to cook. This story does have a good blend of comedy and drama.

~SirScott
WriterGurl123 chapter 72 . 3/4/2008
Poor July! I knew that this Jared fellow was close to her, and that they weren't together, but I didn't know that he had died! That makes it much more depressing. Maybe she should talk to Tam about it. It may not seem like a good idea, but it might help.

Anyways,