Reviews for Winter Manhattan
WriterGurl123 chapter 71 . 3/1/2008
I absolutely love this story! I'm glad that Ryan is becoming more of a nicer guy, you know, not using as many girls as he used to. I also think that Victoria is a great influence on him, and that she'd be really good for him.

Post More Soon!
Kianna-San chapter 70 . 2/26/2008
LOL. "RETARDED." XD NICE ONE.

And man, when are Ryan and Victoria gonna kiss? ... Okay, no, not like, eating her face. . Kissfinally going out with each other.

... Who am I to make you write faster.

8D G'job though!
WriterGurl123 chapter 70 . 2/24/2008
Seems like Kyle is having fun! I'm glad that he learned to live a little and I love that Victoria and Ryan are talking. He's not all that bad of a guy, once you see who he really is.

Anyways,

Post More Soon!
WriterGurl123 chapter 69 . 2/22/2008
Uh-Oh! He's in trouble now.

Maybe Alicia's having a premonition of some sort.
WriterGurl123 chapter 68 . 2/21/2008
This story took me forever to read, but I'm glad that I finally did. This is amazing! I love all the drama going on between characters. Tam and Darren have this scary relationship going on, I really hope she breaks it off with him. Ryan is an ass to Tam and she doesn't deserve that, but it was nice of Pierce's cousin to teach him how to be nice to women. Kyle, he really needs to get a social life, it's really starting to get annoying and Seth needs to stop the drugs. Then there's Chad who I'm really glad is getting help from his doctor. Last but never least, there's Pierce, who is in fact a sweetheart and is trying to help Tam out. I'm also glad that he punched the hell out of Lance.

Anyways, enough of my long overview! Post More Soon!
WriterGurl123 chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
Chapter 1. It sounds really interesting, I just don't have time to read the rest of the 63 chapters.
Kianna-san chapter 61 . 1/30/2008
"After all, my ass isn’t undeserving in anyway."

KEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKEK! XD LMAO~!
Sir Scott chapter 16 . 1/23/2008
Ryan kind of reminds me of Dan Fielding from Night Court. That's weird that Kyle was there too. Keep up the good work.

Sir Scott chapter 15 . 1/20/2008
If Chad had fought 15 rounds before facing his father, it no wonder that he has trouble winning. Good descriptions.

Sir Scott chapter 14 . 1/15/2008
Pierce should just go for it. Like what's the worst that could happen to him? Well, I guess he could get VD or something. Seth is almost gone, it'll be lucky if he makes it out of the story alive.

Kianna-san chapter 51 . 1/12/2008
Lance must die. Along with his fat belly. .; But honestly. ; He has no life.

._. And Alicia goes asdfghjkl with the drawing scares me a bit.

WRITE SONAA~
Kianna-san chapter 50 . 1/8/2008
TONY YOU KNOW WHO!~!~! D XD Hiya.

RAWR, g00d chapter~ D You should make Darren come out more. . That reminds me. Is Lance gonna show up?

x3 UPDATE SOON, n00b~

OMG. OMG! I AM AHEAD. AHAHAHAHAHH AHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAH.

OKay, time for homework. XD Peace.
Sir Scott chapter 13 . 1/8/2008
Good chapter. Poor Kyle, I figured he was the virgin when I read the chapter title.

Sir Scott chapter 12 . 12/30/2007
Good chapter. Nice touch that Ryan doesn't like Tam.

Sir Scott chapter 11 . 12/27/2007
I liked the part about the snow, it seems to be true. You love the stuff as a kid, but grow up to hate it. Ryan has the personality that you would think that Pierce would have, since Pierce is the actor. Keep up the good work.

57 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »