Reviews for Winter Manhattan
Sir Scott chapter 10 . 12/20/2007
Good describtion of Kyle's experience in the crowd of people. I live in a smaller town, so it's interesting to read about diffrent experiences. I kept wondering how you came up with the name for this chapter. His manilness that's a nice touch of humor.

Sir Scott chapter 9 . 12/15/2007
I figured Seth was going down, I was just surprised that the cops didn't just shoot him.

Sir Scott chapter 8 . 12/9/2007
Good update. I like how all the characters are connected to one another.

It would be suck to have a jerk follow you around all your life.

Sir Scott chapter 7 . 12/2/2007
That was a pretty good kiss scene. I still haven't made my mind who I like the best.

Sir Scott chapter 6 . 11/30/2007
It looks like Tam has a friend with Chad. Everyone needs a friend. Good job with describing what keeps Chad going.

Sir Scott chapter 5 . 11/24/2007
Seth does have a point sometimes life does seem silly. People can be predictably stupid and silly. In his own way, he admits that he's human too. I hope is able to get it together.

Sir Scott chapter 4 . 11/24/2007
Good chapter. I must say that you have a pretty good command of the English Language. It surprised me that it was on a set to a TV show, job with that. I like this story a lot better than Minors. Everybody who writes, acts, sings, paints, and the like think about being famous from time to time.

Keep up the good work.

Sir Scott chapter 3 . 11/12/2007
Kyle seems like the average loner, who takes himself too serious and always ends up with a friend who is the opposite of him.

I noticed mistake.

“You’re not listening to a word I’m saying, aren’t you?” Kyle asked straightforwardly

That should be "You're not listening to a word I'm saying, are you."

Over all the writing is pretty good, I picture the events in my head pretty well.

Sir Scott chapter 2 . 11/4/2007
Ryan seemed interesting. To forgot the name of a girl you just spent the night with seems kind of low. Keep up the good work.

Sir Scott chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
Good introduction to Tam. You described the scene well with that church and the sentences were a pleasure to read. Some parents are like that pushing their kids too hard. Things need to have their balances. If you never push someone they will never become a free agent and if you push too hard you can drive people away like Tam.

Margot Tenenbaum chapter 2 . 8/29/2007
I like the way you describe your characters. The way you form your sentences and the phrases you use are fresh and disarmingly unique. Your characters seem real and your depiction of Manhattan doesn't seem fake or forced.
Summerdazed chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
i feel like i just watched an episode of a drama, and that's a good thing.

summerdazed