Reviews for The Album: A Work of Destiny
lilyflower01 chapter 5 . 11/19/2007
love ur fic!.. update soon
Lyralis chapter 5 . 11/8/2007
Oh, I wanna see how tommorow turns out!
Mademoiselle Rouge chapter 5 . 10/30/2007
Oh ! Can't wait to be 'tomorow' !

Nice chapter - I liked the whole mood/atmosphere during the dinner.

Oh, btw, do you know that your "anonymous reviews" option is disabled? If you enable it, you'll probably get more reviews - from the ppl w/o an account :)
kingrankar76 chapter 5 . 10/30/2007
plz update soon
Mademoiselle Rouge chapter 4 . 10/22/2007
I really like this story :)

I'm making a wild guess saying that Sam is in complete denial over his sexuality. Stories like that are always funny at some point and truely entertaining. Right now, I'm dying to read more. So please update soon !
Lyralis chapter 3 . 10/8/2007
This is cute so far! I hope you update soon, and thank you for the review!
killaccount chapter 2 . 9/4/2007
K, you asked for corrections, and I live to serve. ;)

- "And everything's doing fine[...]"

Should be 'and everything's going fine'

- "money they're paying for the university aren't squandered at all."

'Aren't' should be 'Isn't'

- 'My classmates came pouring in the room, and I noticed there are new faces coming in as well.'

You're using past tense, so make sure to carry that through the entire sentence. 'Came and noticed are past tense, so 'are' should be 'were'

'My mind is cluttered with questions about these new faces.'

-Past tense again. 'Is' should be 'was'.

There's a few more like I said in the last review...and it would take me a while to pick them all out. Mainly it's in the grammar, you've worked with the spelling bit pretty well. I like where the story's going, keep it up. And perhaps consider a beta?

-Bleep
killaccount chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
Well, first of all, I want to say that you're doing a great job for someone whose native language wasn't English. It's the same for me, and I know I struggled A LOT in the beginning, so you deserve props for that.

That said, there were a few issues: tense changes happened pretty randomly throughout the story, and there a couple spelling/grammar mistakes littered about. The scene change was a bit choppy, and the entire story seems kind of vague... I'm not seeing any signs of plot yet. I also think you should get a beta... it would make things a whole lot easier for you. Since I like where the story's heading, I'm offering. -

Other than that, I'm looking forward to seeing more of this... good work and keep it up.

-Bleep