Reviews for Forever Yours, Truly
jimbo the jammy jam jam of red chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
priceless. reminds me of what u told me about cruises. LOL.
Written chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
there was seriously a group on facebook called "8th grade girls should stay away from 9th grade guys especially other peoples bfs". I know, srs business, right?

except it had more spelling errors.

I think the young lady in question would do well to take that advice to mind. HMPH. home wrecker.

anyway, silliness aside. . . that was great. just what I needed at too-early in the morning :) I laughed from the part about his popped collar on.
Trishcbury chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
hahahah
SummerBaby94 chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
psh. a 9th grader... and? that's sad though. poor guy loved her... && then she just kind a dumps him. poor poor pansy. lol.
The.Most.Beautiful.Lie chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
Ue stroy is heartbreaking but at the same time funny go u!
Purple Uranium chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
Um. Wow. That second to last sentence was really harsh. Really, really harsh.

And an 8th grade romance. Even more wow.

The way this story left off made it seem like there was more in store for the future, but apparently not. Heh, thinking of anyone writing an 8th grade romance seems quite humorous.

I remember being in 8th grade. My friend and I both liked the same guy, and when she found that out, she wasn't too happy. I mean, it wasn't like we were competing, bu she obviously thought we were, because she tried to turn everyone against me. Even the guy that we both liked? The stupid thing? He had a girlfriend at the time. And I wasn't even going to try and break that crap up. Seriously.

But I won in the end. Bwa. (Actually, she moved, but that hardly matters. The fact is that everyone stopped acting like jerks towards me when they found out that all those rumors weren't, you know, true. XD)

Ah, 8th grade. Brings back such memories.

Anyways! It was cute. Kind of sad, too, and a bit harsh at the end, but still, that's how almost everyone is in 8th grade... well, a lot of people, anyhow. I hope college goes well for you. Study hard, excel, succeed!

Good luck!
Cashaholic chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
LOL... i really like this, it's angsty, but funny in a sense... or maybe it's just me.

Anyway, god jobo, you should really write more one-shots. That was a short, yet incredibly enjoyable read.

x. cashaholic