Reviews for Reckoning
I love this story! And Celeste :D

xx

Ali
Lonzo chapter 14 . 4/25/2009
Damn. Last chapter. Hopefully more is on the way, yes?
Lonzo chapter 10 . 4/25/2009
"Hey, I'm still reading."
Lonzo chapter 9 . 4/25/2009
Well, hell, I'm glad I didn't reveiw it then! Of course, I never read it, but whatever. So, Kaya has telekenisis as well? Hm.
Lonzo chapter 6 . 4/25/2009
Hm, nothing like a bit of frenzy to make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside... Hahaha
Lonzo chapter 5 . 4/25/2009
Evil twerp, that Myles. Of course, I guess that just solidifies Ace and Cele's relationship, 'eh?
Lonzo chapter 4 . 4/25/2009
O Witchy! Hahaha! I think hell's a-brewin'!
Lonzo chapter 3 . 4/25/2009
Secrets, secrets.
Lonzo chapter 2 . 4/25/2009
Least it wasn't over a text message...
Lonzo chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
So, let us see here. Magick, Vampyrs, Weres, and a plethora of other cool stuff.
SirScott chapter 14 . 4/24/2009
Cool update and everyone learned what there super powers were too.

SirScott
Freaky Fred chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
Good; nice, long chapter. Though, it's a bit dialogue-driven. Also, I think that you're doing a little too much "telling", as opposed to "showing". Also, Celeste seems like she might turn out a little too perfect.

All in all, though, very good. I liked this a lot.
rosieroo chapter 13 . 9/7/2008
wow, mind control

i dont like holden! gr... but i like ace!
SirScott chapter 13 . 9/5/2008
Interesting story. Magic powers, past lives, and councils are everything that a reader could want in a fantasy/supernatural story.

SirScott
Xara Nahara O'Connor chapter 13 . 9/2/2008
Wow! A very intense chapter indeed. Apparently, Celeste hates Holden a lot. I agree with Giselle, though. I am very curious about what is going to happen next. Kaya seems to be the minor character who is just observing Celeste's strange predicament. I will mention the only typographical error that I could detect. In the first sentence that is not italicized, "My mind just keptkept spinning as I continued my glorious lip lock with the ├╝berhot Holden.", instead of saying "keptkept", you should have said "kept". Other than that little typo, your story was relatively free from any dyslexic problems/distracting elements. Good job.
192 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »