Reviews for A Bible Question
smile for the sunshine chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
The devil was an angel. Fallen. So are demons. Fallen angels sound pretty but they are really the things tempting you to evil deeds.

Are they described as perfect, or do you imagine them to be that way? It was *never* written that they are perfect, but artists, and authors make them seem to be that way.

They are not.
Jokerdog2012 chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
Are Angels Human?

Were they ever human?

The bible says no Human is perfect (except for Mary and Jesus - The only two)
Twilight Starr chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
Thoughtful poem.

I've always wondered that myself.

Twilight Starr
Needa S chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
No one is perfect. If they were we would not need God. He is without sin, so that makes Him perfect.
idontwannapopuponsearchengines chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
The Bible was written by human beings, who, even if they claim to be inspired by god, are imperfect themselves. They made a mistake in what word to use.
Untitled and Unfinished chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
the angles are not perfect. for example, satan was an angel at one point but he got more or less power hungry and becam the devil...so therefore angles are not perfect. i hope that helps clear it up a little bit
artimaeus chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
Of course, one might wonder why an omnipotent being need servants...
NightOfAThousandNightmares chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
When the bible states that no one is perfect, its true, no one with a CHOICE is perfect.

Angels are made only to serve the Lord. Yes, they are perfect, but they have no real freedoms. They cannot get saved, just look at Lucifer and his demons.

We are not perfect. Only God is. Angels are just his servants in heaven.