Reviews for Murky Depths
StarSplit144 chapter 6 . 9/6/2007
BARCELONA! NOT FAIR! I WANT TO COME! Awesome chapter. From how it sounds, seems as if Kane was into some not so good stuff...meaning my theory of him being behind all this isn't proved wrong yet. Write while you are away if you have time? That way we can get a few juicy chapters at once. Have lots of fun, and go see the magic fountain.

StarSplit144 chapter 5 . 9/6/2007
Keeping the same theory still as before. Creepy movie theatre...and what's in the bag...*cue mysterious music* Great chapter as always.

Jai Akari chapter 5 . 9/5/2007
OOHH! I like it! Very suspenseful. Update!
Undrahas chapter 5 . 9/4/2007
Oh no you have a cold? *huggles* I'm sorry. I had one myself, but it went away on Sunday. I'm better now.

This was an awesome story! The last sentence I thought it was Willy saying that to Ryan, and I'm like "Woah now wait a minute!" then i went back and read it, and I'm like "Whew its Manny saying it." *laughs* That was stupid of me.

Your very welcome for revewing. I'll always review a story of yours that I'm reading OK?

StarSplit144 chapter 4 . 9/3/2007
Very creepy dictator type guy. I still am going to assume that Kane might have been involved in the whole thing. I'm pretty sure that's he's not dead at any rate. Good chapter as usual.

Undrahas chapter 4 . 9/2/2007
I KNEW IT! I KNEW THERE WAS GONNA BE BODIES! ok why am i cheering? altough i did find this funny:

“The explosives went off without a hitch. The transit hall should be flooded now.”

“Excellent. Any witnesses?”

“Yes. There seems to be boy there, just staring into the hall.”

“My, my, morbid sense of fascination I see.”

“…I think he’s just horrified.”

“You must be joking. Of course he is horrified! He has just seen hundreds of people being drowned. Would you not be horrified?”

“…not really.”

“…this is what I get for dealing with murderers.”

“That hurts, you know.”

“Does it look like I care?”

“…bastard.”

“Thank you..."

i found that funny. i'm also very thankful that i was half wrong! Ryan didn't die! woo!

this wa a really good chapter, and i hope you hurry with the next one!

Undrahas chapter 3 . 9/1/2007
uh oh. i can already tell theres gonna be a huge mass of bodies...if i may add, and i hope i'm wrong about this foreshadpw, but i think that Ryan will be among the bodies, but i'm foreshadowing here.

how in the world do you keep the chapter stories going? i can't do it, and i really want to so please if you wouldn't mind helping me out.

this was really good. i hope the 4th chapter is just a good.

StarSplit144 chapter 3 . 8/31/2007
Is the "boss" Ryan's father? I smell a rat. Or something suspicious. Poor Ryan again. And something bad is about to happen unless he leaves soon...

StarSplit144 chapter 2 . 8/31/2007
Poor kid. So does this mean Kane's field has run into writers block? And is Kane just a coincidence, or is Ryan the one who Kane's field is named after or something aweseomely crazy like that? Good so far.

undrahas chapter 2 . 8/31/2007
hey you know who it is. i don't feel like logging in.

well, this was naother good chapter. i really hope Willy tells Ryan whats going on.

hey at least you don't feel the need to have someone dieing in your stories, or the need to write something depressing like I do. i also don't know why, its just the fact that i am way to good at writing something depressing.

-undrahas
StarSplit144 chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
ATLANTIS! SWEET! So some evilness is trapping the people in Atlantis. Fun.

Undrahas chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
Oh my gosh! I haven't heard from you in forever! You also need to update some of your other stories.

This promises to be a really awesome story. I hope you hurry up with the second chapter. I'm dieing to know why the submarines exploded! Man you rock at writing this kind of stories. Keep them coming!