Reviews for The Wind
Seven Rose chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
I love it!

Explanation: I love the way you emphazised some of the words with italics, periods, and parenthesis making it like a uniway way to write. I also love the descriptions, the emotions put in, and the metaphor usage. I wish I could think to write like that, because it's very nice.

Kinda makes you appriciate the simple things in life. No one thinks too much on the wind, but it's there and does so many great things for you.

Great work!
C.F. Anne chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
Very nice and creative. I've never read anything on such a topic before. It also flows very nicely, but the only thing I have to say is that you should take out the ('s. Unless you have a real reason to have them there, it breaks the flow of the poem, and I found myself wondering why you did that every time I came to the last line or two. And maybe you intended to put it there because of this pattern, so don't mind me too much. Other than that though, very nice. keep up the good work!
whispered something profound chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
i like this. the wind is a beautiful thing ) i love the metaphor of sometimes things you cant see helping you out through the day. the wind is like god's love. you cant see it or hold it in your hands but you can feel it in your skin and in your heart.
TragicDreams chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
I love it! I'm not sure what is about it but I love it. Keep writing!
AuraBorealis chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
I am a bit confused but good work.