Reviews for You Kidnapped Me!
Aneesha chapter 13 . 6/3/2009
ugh! seriously the person who stole it, it so stupid! how do you know who stole it? and really aw me and my friends were looking forward to the next chapter.
Ravina chapter 13 . 6/3/2009
Hi again,

Don't be discouraged about what that girl did. No matter what, it's YOUR plot, YOUR characters, and YOUR work; don't hate your writing because of some numb-skull out there.

Anyway, I'm glad I helped in identifying the plagiarism and getting it removed.

Good luck,

Rebekah
HelgaBertoni chapter 13 . 6/3/2009
All I can say is WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE THESE DAYS!I MEAN ALL THE GOOD WRITERS ARE STOPPING THEIR WORKS BECAUSE PEOPLE KEEP STEALING THEM! AND IF THERES ANYONE LISTENING THAT STOLE SOMEONES STORY i 'D JUST LIKE TO SAY THAT YOU NEED TO GROW UP AND USE YOUR OWN BRAIN TO WRITE STORIES, AND OH YEH I HATE YOU ALL BECAUSE ALL THESE STORIES YOUR STEALING WERE MY FAVORITES INCLUDING THIS ONE!

PS You didn't deserve this to happen to you. Sorry
Blue Enigma chapter 13 . 6/3/2009

Who stole it? D;

-Hate those stealers-
Dieter Haley chapter 13 . 6/3/2009
ohshit. im sorry. :[

i had a problem like that a while back...i found out that one of my best friends was stealing my drawings and putting them on the internet and saying she drew them. i didnt draw for like a year after that...so i understand.

itll be ok. at least you found out now. you should post a link to where it is and well all go flashmob them. xD
xxcinnamonxx chapter 13 . 6/3/2009
OMG

thats unfair!

but this is a really good story
leckie chapter 13 . 6/3/2009
omg can't beleave someone stole ur story that sucks but yhoo should not stop putting up yhoor chapters just because of some idiot . i cant wait for the next chapter yhoo so should not let them stop yhoo from finishing yhoor work
leaps chapter 13 . 6/3/2009
there's always that one person that has to ruin everything for both the author and the readers!

people/copycats these days! no originality whatsoever! and so selfish! _

i hope this gets resolved soon!
LorriBetha chapter 13 . 6/3/2009
I understand completely how you feel about people stealing your stories, and hope you feel better enough to write in this story somewhen else. I'm also rather annoyed at this person, for making you stop writing this brilliant story.
somuchformyhappyending chapter 13 . 6/3/2009
It disgusts me when people steal stories, and I totally understand not continuing until they take off the story. I hope they are cooperative and take it off soon!

somuchformyhappyending
xxcinnamonxx chapter 12 . 5/31/2009
this story is really good

can't wait for the next update!
AshleyMichele chapter 12 . 5/24/2009
lol, omc! okay...i love you and your story...your story alittle more but if i get more [not in a dirty way] then ill love you more too! ya m , so , i love the story. it is great she's so sarcastic , i loved the coment jake[jacob] just pletely LMAO! MY jaw dropped. i cnt wait for the next ch to see what they do. personally im a huge fan of screamo but it was funny how you talked about it. love the story , keep it coming!
leckie chapter 12 . 5/18/2009
i luyving the storie plz plz update soon x
FauxAfflictions chapter 12 . 5/3/2009
Interesting.

Updates?

PLEAASSE
naz292 chapter 12 . 5/2/2009
aww...this was a really good chapter..hahahha it really made me giggle lol cant wait till ur nxt update ;)
420 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »